Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 11 October 2022

3 degrees outside this morning - brrr

Tuesday 11th October 2022
It's okay to do nothing sometimes.


Well, the cheeky cat was tapping my head at just before 2am, seriously she's now just sitting across the room and I'm sure she'd just say, well I just wanted some attention, I've had it so you can go now.  Thankfully I didn't get up at two, she left me another couple of hours and slept on the bed with me before she stirred again, I think we probably both started to stir about 4ish, I got up half hour later.

I had my swim yesterday, 34 lengths, the plan is to do 32 which is half mile, four times a week, I lose count though so hence the 34, thankfully the SwimTag watch counts for me I can do 2 less today if I'm not feeling the love so much.  The pool wasn't so busy yesterday, so I was faster not so much chatting, too me 35:10 minutes to swim 34 lengths and I was only in the 37:28 mins, I did one length of breaststroke, but it takes me twice as long as front crawl, I'm just not a fan of it.  It says I burned 433 calories - wow!  I've only got till 27th of this month before I have to decide whether I sign up for swim only or add the gym to my membership too.  My sciatica isn't good, but I wonder if I could do exercises to build the muscles up and work out some way, I used to like just walking on the treadmill, at least it's dry indoors and I can listen to my audio books. 

After my swim, I came home and give the kitchen a good sort and clean, all the cupboards, by the time Aryn got up it was done, he asked if he could have a smoothie, I laughed as I said, 'yeah let's make the messiest breakfast now I've finished cleaning the kitchen', cheeky little so and so smiled and said, 'have you seen the floor', well I had to laugh because I hadn't done the floor because he was supposed to have hoovered.  We both laughed and he promised to do it when he got home from school and fair play, he did.

We had egg and alphabites for tea, he had onion rings and beans with his, although he wasn't keen on the bbq beans so left most.  I'd had a chicken wrap for lunch with a cup a soup, I gave the cats a bit of the chicken too and I still have some left for today, I'm thinking another wrap, quick and easy.

I want eggs on toast for breakfast, I ned to check bread supplies as Aryn's favourite snack at the moment is a crisp sarnie!

The rest of my day was spent chilling, I watched Mr Harrigan's phone on Netflix, it was okay, a bit slow, I also read my book, I'm enjoying my books more again at the minute.  Minnie and I also spend some time playing, she likes the laser pen, Coco on the other hand if he happens to cross your path just looks at you and walks off. 

Another day ahead, similar to yesterday only I also get to go to work, which I enjoy because I get to catch up with wonderful people and have some grown up time ;  It's cold out, I've just checked the temperature on the phone, 3 degrees brrrrr.

Here's to a very, good day 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x


No comments: