Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 20 October 2022

Are you making excuses?

Thursday 20th October 2022
You can always find a reason not to!  DON'T


It's always easier to find the reasons not to do things isn't it, I think they're also called excuses.  Don't get me wrong, I'm great at it, I've been going to sort my clothes out for weeks now, they're still under the bed in boxes.  I'm not doing badly on my eating, last night we had liver, mash, veggies and onion gravy, which was delicious, well the liver I wouldn't buy again, it was frozen from farm foods, but the one I usually buy in Sainsbury's has doubled in price which is a blooming joke.  I did indulge at breakfast, I went to get a coffee beaker for someone and whilst there I decided to have a sausage baguette which cost me 584 calories but that was my breakfast and lunch so all good and it was lovely, they do good sausage, maybe next time I'll have a roll as there is too much bread in the baguette.  

I resisted the crisps and heroes in the kitchen!  GO ME! 

I cooked double potatoes yesterday, added cheese to the leftovers so we have cheese and potato pie today, might cook fish fingers with it, ooo and baked beans maybe, good high fibre, healthy meal for both of us. 

It's that time of year where I want comfort food, mash, gravy, yumminess, roast chicken dinners, stews, casseroles, yep nom nom, all of it can be cooked healthily too.  I also notice if I'm full from a delicious, satisfying meal, I'm less likely to want to snack which can only be a good thing.  

I've just remembered there's some frozen lasagne (my sisters) in the freezer too, that's going on the to eat list.  The problem for me is there's so many things on my list to eat and not enough days :) 

It's all good, as long as they weight's not going up and up, I've lost 1/2lb this week and last, I'm happy to maintain, I'd prefer to lose, heck it's less than 10 weeks to Christmas when I know I won't be on track because that's the time of overindulgence and it isn't just one day, well not in my house anyway.

It's not Christmas yet, I need to get ready for a day of huddles, not as cold this morning but forecast rain all day, so I'll go find something warm enough for the day ahead.

Here's to a great day, if you've been making excuses NOT to get on track or do something that needs to be done, ask yourself why?  

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx



No comments: