Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 2 October 2022

#Tracktober & an invisible cat!

Sunday 2nd October 2022


Seriously, these cats are gonna cause me to have a breakdown!  Coco hid all day again yesterday and then we worry that somehow, he's managed to get out, it didn't help that my sister sent me a video of a cat disappearing under a gap in a door - yes sis thanks for that!  So now I'm thinking did he follow me out into the shed when I went to put the washing in the dryer, maybe he's got under that gap below the gate - honestly, stressful ain't the word.  We looked everywhere, at one point we thought he'd possibly got behind the fixed wardrobes in Aryn's room, nightmare.

Anyway, I woke up at midnight to go to the loo and there he was sleeping on the bed in the spare room - little shit!  I went up this morning to see if he was eating his food and he'd gone again, but I heard a noise in the bathroom and I've worked out where he's hiding, he's behind the sink in there where it's all blocked in, there's a gap to get in under the back of the toilet, silly sod, hopefully he'll start to relax soon and come out and lie comfortably on the bed in the day with his sidekick Minnie who is happy as, she's taken over the house thankfully. 

In other parts of my world, our members lost a fabulous 624lb in September which brings our total up to 7,346lb. 


Our huddle yesterday was great, lots of people signing up for the 12-week challenge, taking on #Tracktober, tracking it all good or bad.  Success is about making changes, they don't have to be big grand gestures, small tweaks each week are more likely to become permanent habit changes.  This week, I'm trying to up my fruit and veg intake, so I had mushrooms on my breakfast bacon sarnie, then with my massive t-bone steak I had pepper, onions and peas, it was delicious.  Still not enough though, I'll have an orange in a bit, never had one yesterday because I cleaned my teeth then realised it would taste yak.


We watched Hocus Pocus 2, it was good, Aryn stayed around for the whole film, which is rare, himself fell asleep halfway through but at least it was family time of a sort :)

Well at least I can relax today knowing where the cat is!  I'm making a pork dinner, will make sure there's plenty of veggies on there.  I bought fresh kale from Essington fruit farm yesterday, looking forward to that, oh and I bought huge Spanish onions, so I need some cobs in my life for cheese and onion sweaty cobs tomorrow, ooo I could make them today and they'd be proper sweaty by tomorrow.

Right, it's only 6am now, I've been awake since half four, the house is so quiet, except for Minnie who appears to be dancing in the litter tray!  Here's to day 2 of #Tracktober.

Mwah, luv ya

Love me xx

  

No comments: