Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 8 October 2022

Let's buy half the chip shop shall we!

Saturday October 2022
All you can do is your best.


Some days you couldn't make it up....  

I had a lovely catch up with my mate who I hadn't seen for a good 18 months, 3 hours none stop chatting, 2 coffees and a tour of her new house later, I drove home because himself had finished early so would be back soon.

Half three and everyone's home, after a discussion we all agreed to go out for tea, Aryn wanted to play a game of pool so that was our mission, we drove to the Wheatsheaf where we played before, but the snooker table was covered over and out of use - boo!  We decided instead to have a fancy meal so drove to The Malt at Landywood - they couldn't fit us in.  As a last resort we drove to the Castle because we knew they had a pool table, but they wouldn't let him play because he wasn't 16 - deep sigh.  It's now after five, we're all hungry, so I told Aryn he could have a Pizza Supremo takeaway and I dropped himself at the local pub to get a pint with the promise of coming over once I'd got Aryn's pizza.

Child fed, I walked over the pub, where we had a catch up and a couple of drinks before agreeing we'd have chips for tea because I'd been craving them all week.  Now as we left the pub the queue in the chippy was huge, I wasn't waiting in that, I said I'd cook, he said no you go home and I'll queue "what do you want", I replied "just chips".

Now himself has been telling me all week, he's going on a detox next week, needs to lose a few pounds and give up the fags which he took back up this time last year when all the stress over Aryn started.  This is what he walked in the house with for 2 people!


There was a good 4 large pieces of chicken in that box - seriously, we're all the same aren't we, one last splurge before I start - hilarious, when I said that to him, he smiled and said, 'yeah, that's what I was actually thinking when I bought it all'.

Thankfully all I'd eaten yesterday was my breakfast which was a delicious cheese and onion omelette with a banana, all I had out of that lot was a pie and a handful of chips, I did have a slice of bread and butter because I'd been craving a chip butty all week.

 
with my drinks, I was over by 344 calories on the day so not so bad, I did burn 445 calories doing my swim on the morning.  Doing my best!

I got a certificate in the post from Aryn's school which I thought was a lovely thing for them to do, recognising my support, that made me smile a lot.


I've been awake since 4 again, I'd like to blame Minnie the cat but I am already half awake, she just starts playing, pooing and running round like a loony at the same time.  What was nice when I came down was to find Coco chilling on the chair in the living room, we'd closed the bedroom door last night when they went out to eat and I was worried where he'd end up as he's been hiding under my bed hasn't he, but he was happy minding my purse, check these photos out lol;

  

He didn't stay long once I showed my face but at least he had a comfy night and he's getting happier to be seen.  Meanwhile Minnie the Minx is running round this morning like an absolutely lunatic, up and down the stair, banging the cat trays together - yes, they're metal, that was a mistake!  Thankfully he's not woken cos he needs his sleep; the man works damn hard all week and Aryn well he could sleep through a bomb being dropped.

Not sure what the weekend holds apart from a lovely morning at the huddle today, then we shall see, I will do my best to control the calories, but I'll still have a good time.  Will you do the same?

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx




No comments: