Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 29 October 2022

Happy...

Saturday 29th October 2022
Always keep going.

Well, I'm smiling despite the fact it's half four and I've been awake 90 minutes, I did go to bed early so I've had enough sleep.  SMILING, so relieved, pleased, happy, I actually realised yesterday what it really feels like to have a big weight lifted emotionally, when I got the phone call from himself with the good news, I honestly felt my chest open up, I hadn't realised how tight it was, my face had the biggest smile and my eyes filled with tears.  Aryn was sat with me, and he just asked, 'is it all over?' to which I could finally respond, 'yes'.  The judge listened to everything we had to say and didn't take long to agree with our request, just brilliant.

To get some normality back into our day, we went to the cinema to watch Black Adam (we loved it), we had popcorn, he got large, I got regular, delicious as always and so much fibre in it, a great snack, well the size of them, they're a meal not a snack aren't they when you compare them to what you'd have in a packet from the shop.  We also had a fk it bucket from KFC on the way home, so all in our world was wonderful yesterday, if a little high in calories lol.

I had a glass of wine, but celebrating on your own isn't the same, he won't be back till early hours of tomorrow morning either, then he'll have to drive back to work so we won't be celebrating with alcohol tomorrow either, not that I care, I'm too damn happy to need booze.

Passport paperwork was also signed so that'll go in the post and hopefully he'll have a passport early 2023 and we can book something for us all to enjoy, start saving now all this is over, just waiting for the bill from the lawyer, it's already cost thousands before we get that, those ferries and days off work ain't cheap! 

OH not quite as important but you're gonna be proper impressed, I tidied my bedroom yesterday, filled 5 bags of clothes that no longer fit or I wouldn't wear, realising I'm a fat twat that needs to lose some weight, but yay my room no longer looks like a teenagers with clothes all over the floor.  When I told him I was gonna tidy my room, he replied, 'yeah I was gonna have a word with you about that, you're getting untidy', lol, I've always been untidy my lovely, I just had more room to hide crap before they moved in.  

Glad I did it though, when I lose weight, I'll buy new clothes!  Today I'll have a tidy downstairs, I can't do more than one tidy at a time, it hurts my body and it's boring as hell ain't it.  

Looking forward to the huddle this morning, finally I haven't got something constantly in the back of my mind, instead I can now enjoy the day ahead.  I can also start looking forward to Christmas in Ireland, it's only 56 days till Christmas, 8 weeks today is Christmas Eve. YAY.

I'm gonna go have a latte to celebrate this morning, none of your normal coffee in this house today :) 

Happy Saturday, enjoy it as much as I plan too.

Mwah, luv ya 

LOVE ME!

 


No comments: