Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 7 October 2022

Tracktober or Craptober!

Friday 7th October 2022
Be a better you for you!


Well, I improved my eating a bit yesterday, I can't let the whole of the month turn into Craptober, I want to do Tracktober, I have no excuses for why I've not been 'on it', actually I can give you loads but they won't help me lose any weight and that's what I want to do!  

This is what yesterday looked like; 

Breakfast ham and cheese toastie from Aldi, delicious, you can get similar in tesco too which is just cheese.  I cooked mine in the Ninja and put some mushrooms and cherry tomatoes in with it, then when I took those out, I popped a handful in of spinach for a few seconds.
 



I cooked at lunch time, but I have to say I wouldn't have it again, not for me, plus I didn't realise I was meant to add a tin of chickpeas and I didn't have any, so I used up the tin of haricot beans I had in the cupboard.  The couscous was lush though.


 

I had terrible heartburn when I got home on the night, partly the food I ate I think but also the painkillers I took won't have helped, Aryn was eating a crisp sandwich, so I decided to have the same.  He called me a freak for cutting my bread!  Apparently, that's now how you make a crisp sandwich!
 

Now if I'd stopped there, it wouldn't have been too bad a day, but I didn't, did I, I'm very much a person who if it isn't there, I don't eat it but if I know it's there - well! Bloody mini cheddars!  I'll be glad when he's eaten them... 


I should've gone to bed, not looked for my mattress in the kitchen, I was shattered but I was trying to stay up a little later, so I slept a little later, my body clock is a mess, waking at 4am!  

I didn't have a bad night, woke a few times, the cats are nocturnal aren't there and because Coco is still sleeping under my bed, I'm leaving the door open, so I hear every stomp - yep stomp, Minnie is the smallest cat I've ever owned but has the grace of a rhino (a bit like me lol).  She woke me around 2ish, sitting on my bed staring me in the eyes, basically wanted a stroke, which being her new servant I did!  Then I heard Coco jump on the end of the bed and settle, so now I'm thinking I've got to lie still, or I'll disturb him - what is going on here!   I couldn't do that, I'm a fidget and because I knew I needed to lie still, it made me want to move more, the cats didn't stay long and as himself said this morning, they'd have soon gone once I started snoring - just rude lol.

Options for food today include a whole chicken or gammon steaks, I'll see how I feel later, it's half six in the morning and I could already eat that whole chicken roasted in the Ninja for breakfast.  This is the problem, I've lost my appetite and found a donkey's, I've become a bread freak this week, I want comfort food and cheese, damn I love cheese, I've just remembered I cut a sliver off last night so that's another 166 calories - oh ma'an.

I did manage to hit 4.7 of my 5 a day, so that's something, I guess!  I consumed 2010 calories, it could've been worse, actually it would've been worse if I hadn't been tracking it. 

Here's to Tracktober resuming, let's do this.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx



 

No comments: