Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 1 October 2022

The Cats have landed

Saturday 1st October 2022





Well, the cats have arrived and he's a very happy lad.  I won't lie I'm already smitten too; I knew they were arriving between 8 and 10.30 and I sat waiting, every time I heard a car or a noise outside my head was up lol.  They arrived just before half past ten, we let them out in the spare room to settle in and they both disappeared, Coco never reappeared but Minnie is more adventurous.  Literally half hour after the lady left, we'd lost Coco, she's warned me if he gets out, he won't come back, and he will try to get out.  My brain is telling me he can't have got out the house, the doors and windows are closed, well we searched this blooming house from top to bottom but we couldn't find him anywhere.  Then finally Aryn found him, in the tiniest gap you've ever seen in the room we'd put him in lol.  Minnie is more inquisitive; she's actually sitting on the settee next to me right now which is super cute.  We've had a fuss and she's been purring away; she's checked out every corner of the living room since I've sat down and even helped me blog!


She woke me just before midnight, messing about on the landing, I think she was playing, I'm not sure, but when I went out to go to the loo, Coco was sleeping on the bed in their room and looked settled, he just looked at me as if to say, don't come in here or I'll run, you've got to work for me baby!  I got up at five and nearly stood on Millie who had chosen to lie on the big step as you go to walk down the stairs.

They've both eaten, used the litter tray so I can't ask for no more, they're beautiful cats, grey and white is a first for me, I've always had black and white cats.

Enough talk of the cats, the rest of the day went well too, I had all bran and raspberries for breakfast, then we have our curry for dinner, I didn't eat too much of that, but I did have a slice of bread and spread, love dunking it in the tikka masala sauce.  It was a good buy from Sainsburys, all nice and mild so everyone can eat it.

Himself got home early so we had a couple of hours before Aryn arrived back from school, which was nice, plus we went over the pub teatime and had a couple of drinks and a catch up.  Perfect day because we were in bed at about half seven lol, both shattered and we did sleep too, I think I can hear him moving about upstairs, or Coco is really heavy!

We're gonna have a quiet weekend, let the cats settle and Aryn enjoy them.  I went out to the shed last night and noticed the bloody roof is leaking so that's gonna have to be fixed, more money!  Flat roofs are a bloody nightmare.


Now to get ready to go to our huddle, love Saturday mornings, they set me up for the day, lots of laughter and success.

He's down, so I'm off, have a great day.  

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me   


No comments: