Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 27 October 2022

#Thankful Thursday

Thursday 27th October 2022
Count your blessings - lose count of your problems.


How did Wellness Wednesday go?  For me, I signed up for a year at Wolverhampton swimming and fitness centre, yep, I've invested in me, done 12 weeks and as I've stuck with it, I'm planning to keep going.  I'm not gonna lie, I didn't want to go yesterday, it was bloody hard work when I was in the water, but I did my 32 lengths, was glad to get out but was glad I'd gone once I was done.

I resisted McDonalds despite having an offer to get me a big mac for £1.49, go me!  I spent an hour looking for his logbook only to decide it was in Ireland!  We wanted a number plate for a trailer to take his other car over with him, so I made one on the computer instead and laminated it, hopefully that's good enough, I even made it a yellow one with black writing :) 

We had a family hug before he went and I suddenly felt tiny, Aryn has shot up this year, he's nearly same height as his dad and there's tiny me in the middle - I loved it, proper little family we've become, there's no way Aryn would've been hugged 10 months ago, it's great to see him and his dad developing that bond too.

I cooked too, it was delicious, I forgot how much I like tinned pineapple, that'll be going on my shopping list.  Everything always tastes better when we eat together, it's the only reason I wished my house was larger, I'd love a dining table but we manage.


Who's up for #ThankfulThursday?  I always try to focus on what I'm thankful for, this week, it's included all the support from our Be Happy Owls during half term, Elle and I love our huddles and never want to not be doing it, so we are thankful every time a member joins or returns week in, week out.

I'm thankful the food we can afford to eat, the fact both of them eat it and never moan about what I cook.  I'm thankful for being able to sit and rest, enjoy a book or a bit of tv and have an early night.  

Yesterday I was thankful to find out that our neighbour has had her baby, a little boy and it's been over a week and I've not heard any crying yet!  

So many things to be thankful for in my world from my crazy cats to my boys, the next couple of days aren't going to fly by I'm sure, but hopefully his trip to Ireland will be worth it and we'll then be able to plan Christmas, a holiday for us all next year when Aryn gets a passport, yeah, I'll be very thankful if the next couple of days do go quickly.

I like this....

I've been away since just gone 4am, thankfully I had an early night, the cats woke me a couple of times, but I managed to get back to sleep but the last time they were asking to be fed and that usually involves Coco purring really loudly in my ear.  At least it means I don't need to rush to get ready for our day in huddles.  

I'll have time to make breakfast, I'm thinking eggs. 

But first to empty the cat litter trays - damn them cats smell when they go!  

On that thought, 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me 




No comments: