Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 14 October 2022

I do like a Friday....

Friday 14th October 2022
One step at a time...


I am a happy lady again this morning, two weeks ago today the cats arrived and last night coco decided it was time for him to let the humans meet him properly, not only did he come in the living room, but he jumped on Aryn's lap and stayed for a fuss.  Absolutely wonderful!  

Later on I got to watch Minnie and Coco have a cat fight, I'm not sure if it was in play or real but I'd say she won, they both run out the room, then she came back and sat on the cat thing, he came back walking round looking for her and she jumped on his head lol, better than watching the tele ;)

In other areas of my world, huddles were great as always, my food was lame, I cooked the pork mince added soy sauce, hoisin and teriyaki but it still tasted bland once I put some noodles with it.  Later Aryn used different noodles with his and added more flavour and his were delicious, being upstaged by the boy what can I say!  I love that he's better than me at flavouring his dinner, I want him to be better than me at everything, it'll help him win at life, especially the world we live in these days.

I admit to crisp sarnie and yes, this time I folded the bread as everyone else seems to do that, but I'm not doing it again, what I noticed was I felt like I was being sneaking and having a sly sarnie, rather than making it like a meal, putting it on a plate and cutting it up.  Weird I know, but I don't wanna be normal!

I woke up in pain this morning, my leg doesn't normally hurt first thing so I'm hoping it won't hurt in the swimming pool, but if it doesn't, I'll go easy, I won't use it as a reason not to go swim. 

Oh, I nipped to home bargains, is it Home Bargains or B&Ms at Reedswood?  Anyway, whichever it is, I wanted Christmas wrapping paper and I have to say I was impressed with their Christmas stuff; I didn't buy anything yet, but I was very, very tempted!  Actually, I did buy a Christmas tin of cat treats lol, it was cute and only £4 - bargain!

I haven't planned any food today but I'm really fancying a hotpot of some kind, maybe with dumplings or thin sliced potatoes - hell or both, how good would that be.    I have beef pieces in freezer which I'd bought to make my stew but I don't feel like making that so I could use that, or I could be lazy and buy tinned stewing beef and just top it, or maybe a chicken one because chicken is cheaper.  Decisions, decisions.

I'll think about it whilst I swim, which is where I need to get to as I booked 7.15 as my session, here's to a very, good day.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x





No comments: