Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 12 October 2022

Wednesday already!

Wednesday 12th October 2022
Sleep is amazing! Get more of it...


YAY, I slept till 5, woo hoo, Minnie came and slept on my bed for a short time at 2 but realised I don't sleep still so she soon disappeared, Coco is getting better, he was on the living room windowsill when I got home last night and when I got up this morning he was there again, he didn't run away immediately, I gave him a few treats, then he went but he's just walked back in the room and gone behind the chairs, then onto the windowsill, so at least he didn't run away.  I know at one time he was an outdoor cat, so I'm guessing he knows what's out there, but I'm not sure how long he's been an indoor cat.  He's gone again, but at least he's not hiding ay.  Yeah, I've turned into a crazy, boring cat lady, I make no apologies for it either.

We had a great huddle day yesterday and I even lost 1/2lb, go me.  I'm doing the best I can with how my life is at the minute, don't get me wrong I know I could do better but I'm not doing.  We're using the freezer food this week so nothing fancy.  I took a lamb tagine out last night, we'll give that a go today, it was reduced last week, can have it with rice and some frozen veg.  

I used the last of the wraps yesterday, I like them but they're a bit easy to eat, not low in calories either are them, then you have to add the contents.  I do fancy a quesadilla though at some point so will buy more when I go to shops.  Actually, that would be a nice Saturday morning brunch, instead of the usual bacon sarnie.

It's heading towards comfort food season, stews, curries, shepherd's pie, hotpots, mmm all that kind of thing, I've got liver in the freezer, might have that at some point, although there's pizza I want using in there because they take so much space up, it's one of those, make you own things.  I want to get it down again ready for Christmas - yep 74 sleeps folks, I'd like to be able to clear out both my freezers, give them a good clean, although we're hoping to be in Ireland!  We shall see...

I managed another 1/2mile in the pool, going again this morning, at least it's a little warmer this morning, 8 degrees at the minute.  I'm not cold enough to need my heating on though thankfully, I did have to use the tumble dryer though, it just didn't dry hanging out yesterday.

I fancy doing some cooking, a recipe of some kind but it's gonna have to wait because I just mentioned the freezer lol, although there is pork mince in there, I could do something with that, I have loads of noodles too that Aryn wanted when he was going through his 'ramen' phase, so yeah, I will take that out the freezer an get simply creative, not loads of ingredients.

Time to get ready for swimming and work, here's to a great day for all of us.

Mwah, luv ya


Love me xx

No comments: