Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 30 October 2022

Today, I'm not doing a lot of anything.

Sunday 30th October 2022
Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time 


Check me out, I'm sitting in a very tidy living room, I've just made a cup of tea in an extremely organised and clean kitchen, oh yeah, this house looks like a completely different house to the one he left on Wednesday night.  We got our tidy on, it doesn't happen very often but even Aryn did his task of hoovering and tidying his room - heck I heard him washing plates at one point, which super impressed me until I went in the kitchen half hour later and everywhere was wet, the floor, the work surfaces lol, he tried, it's a start.  He even questioned my choice of whether the KFC tub was recyclable or not.  He's learning to be a grown up that's for sure, he'll be 14 in a month, where's that year gone.  

Himself got home in the early hours of the morning, he said it was half two I think, so that would've been the clocks already gone back because it's a 3-hour drive, what a trek, what a few days he's been through, but it's done now, I'm so proud of how well he's dealt with all this, he must be exhausted, physically and emotionally, so I've left him in bed, hopefully he'll have a good few more hours, then we'll have a lazy day before he has to go back to work.  He's got a 9m long trailer on the back of the car which made the drive harder but at least it's another job done; he's bought a car back with him that he's going to have sorted so it's cheaper to commute with.  Boys and their toys!  He does love his cars!

Well I started yesterday with this plate of scrumptiousness, red Leicester on toast, it was incredible.  I never get cheese on toast right, either the cheese doesn't bubble and brown or the toast burns, so this time I made sure every bit of toast was covered with cheese, yes it cost me 430 calories but boy was it worth it.


I only picked at stuff the rest of the day, I had 2 packets of monster munch and I made a one of these 

which was gross, I dipped two slices of bread and spread in the juice then threw the rest away, vile.  I'm trying to use what's in the cupboard but I can't eat these, if Aryn isn't going to, they can go to the food bank, someone will eat them I'm sure.  The Soba ones are nice and I don't mind a Pot Noodle but not this.  

I know I've said it before, but I am planning on getting my track on from Monday, sort myself out and lose a few pounds.  I'm not starting today, I want to relax, although I won't be going crazy with my eating, I haven't been doing that anyway, I've just not been focusing on losing weight which heck I need to.  8 weeks today is Christmas day, I need to lose some so I can put it back on!  

Lunch is sorted today thanks to my lovely friend who knocked the door yesterday with 3 steaks, chunky chips and treacle pudding and custard for us to celebrate - how bloody lovely is that.  I know the best people, I really do.  I've just took bacon out the freezer and we bought giant crumpets over the Co-op yesterday, they were on offer, 2 packs for £1.50, so I'm thinking they'll be nice with bacon, egg and either beans or tomatoes.   I might make eggy crumpets for me, not sure if the boys would like that, they can choose when I cook.  

I love a quiet, content house, cats are finally chilling after being loons at 3am, Minnie was on the landing when I got up, on the actual banister bit, crazy cat, it's a hell of a drop if she fell.  I'm gonna make me another cuppa and watch a bit of tele, the only downside is my dressing gown is in the bedroom and I don't want to go in and wake him up, so I'm a little chilly cos the cats lying on my fleecy blanket!  Never mind, I might pop the heating on, but that'd probably wake him up too lol.

I'm sure I won't freeze :) 

Here's to a calm, worry free day, 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me  


 

No comments: