Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 27 April 2021

What tweak can you make this week?

Tuesday 27th April 2021
Get started as if you are motivated. Pretend. And the motivation will come!


I know I'm about to start my new story, but really after lockdown ends we all are, aren't we!  What have you learned about yourself over the last year, what would you like to be different?  

I'm 5 weeks into my new world, yep mom's been gone that long and the difficult times we'd had with dementia are starting to fade and all I'm remembering is the love and how many adventures and how much fun we had together and damn does that make my eyes sting with tears!  

I'm sure I have a few adventures left in me but for now I'm enjoying resting and taking my time, pottering about, reading books, listening to music, watching movies, walking the dog, it's much needed.  I'm looking forward to when we can all sit in a room together -  OMG I've just checked the calender, 3 weeks today as long as the easing of lockdown continues, how bloomin exciting is that.  Part time job that i love and also money coming into the house again lol, don't knock that.  I really need to get more UW work going but I'm still working on routine and sorting myself out, I'm not rushing myself through this time, I've rushed about for so long, I need and want a rest.  

I sure had that yesterday after my massage and pedicure, thank you to everyone who contributed to my collection, I enjoyed them very much, (2) Embrace beauty | Facebook Michelle is your lady, she is willing to do mobile too, get in touch, apparently I already have good feet, I've looked after them by not wearing high heels all these years ;) 

Planning meals yesterday made me realise I have lots of food to work my way through so I don't have to buy much, I do fancy something really scrumptious though, I had a craving for chicken wings all day yesterday, so ended up driving down the tesco garage about 7, Alfie was barking upstairs when I got back, he wasn't impressed, but if I keep just nipping out for a bit here and there, hopefully he'll realise I'm coming back and relax.  I shared the bbq wings with him, actually I'd say it was 70/30 in his favour!  They hit the spot although, when you buy pre flavoured wings, you don't get all the wing!

I hadn't had anything to eat since my dinner so it wouldn't have done too much damage, actually I should weigh myself I'll do it tomorrow now, I've had a cuppa lol ;) I like to weigh when I first get out of bed, but Monday, I was same as last week, which I'll take, I'm 6lb down and I see that as a win to say my emotions are all over the place, they have been particularly that way the last few days.  My bestie called me last night and we had a chat, I needed that for sure. 

Right I need to get a wriggle on, places to be, people to see, things to do!  The posters arrived for our a frames yesterday, it's all money but from the feedback and interest we're getting, I think it'll be worth it.  

Have a happy Tuesday!  Remember to lose weight effectively, it's important to focus on small, sustainable changes you can make every day, so ask yourself what tweak could you make this week?  I'm going to find my water bottle out, carrying the bottle will remind me to drink, sometimes we confuse thirst with hunger, here's to hitting my water intake today.

Love ya 


Love me  



No comments: