Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 16 April 2021

No wearing black and closing the curtains for me

Friday 16th April 2021
Keep moving forward.


Well I'm so glad we didn't do the whole funeral thing yesterday, direct to crem is definitely the future for anyone who doesn't want all the having to wear black, sit in those black cars with everyone looking at you sympathetically and all that jazz.  I instead spent my morning chatting to my sister then my brothers, ignoring the washing up piling up (it's still there btw) and then at noon I started stripping the last wall of the living room with the front windows wide open - she made it a glorious day did you notice - and I sang my heart out to all her tunes and yes my voice is even worse that moms so I made a few ears bleed ;) and I don't care.

Of course it goes without saying that I had mom's favourite meal for my dinner and just as I was sat eating it, Tracey pulled up and bought me those sunshine flowers above, aren't they glorious.  we chatted through the window, I didn't stop eating of course, too good to let it go cold.  


I had a drink with mom of course, she may not have been a drinker in her later life, but she sure was in her younger days, she could drink the customers in the pub under the table! 


Vicky's Mark, made my table for me, it's perfect, just big enough for me, I've got it in front of the window so I can watch the world go by as I'm typing on my laptop - I love it. 

Oh and look what Elle and I ordered last night!

Eek, it all just got real!  


They're not bloody cheap lol, but speculate to accumulate and they're sure to be tax deductable or whatever it is, it's been a long time since I was self employed but we'll get it all sorted. 

Today is the first day of the rest of my life as they say, I'm going to spend it working on the business, we want Be Happy Owls to be a real community, a place where people can come and see their friends, make new friends and have a break from reality for a while.  You can't beat a good giggle at the same time as learning new things, being reminded of stuff you already know whilst working at being your own guru.  After all, who knows you better than you know yourself?  We plan to empower you to live your best life and we can't wait to get started! 

The only thing missing will be mom selling raffle tickets or bloody giving them away as I've since found out, turns out 'everyone' was her favourite and got 2 tickets for the price of one lol so at least we'll need to buy half the amount of tickets :) see lots of fond memories, so many giggles enjoyed with my Happy Owls in years gone by, looking forward to the future and meeting lots of new ones.

I was truly touched by all the lovely words from people yesterday, even though they kept making me shed another tear lol, the tears stopped by lunchtime and the rest of the day was smiles.

Mwah, luv ya, have a fab Friday, 

love me xx







No comments: