Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 17 April 2021

Here's to the future!

Saturday 17th April 2021
Learn from the past, plan for the future, live in the present.


Still waking up to a frost, followed by glorious sunshine yesterday and by the looks of it again today, which is wonderful because I think this weekend is going to be like a bank holiday weekend with some of the lockdown restrictions being restricted!  Even I've had my iron and ironing board out ready to put proper clothes on today, that's not happened in over a year I reckon, yeah me my Alfie are off to see some faces we've not seen for a long time, I'm a little excited I won't lie!

I spent most of the morning on zoom with Elle yesterday working on our plans, we work really well together, we both bring different things to the table and bounce off each other - she's a little bossy but don't tell her i told you that ;) only joking, she's practical and business like and pulls my creative brain back into line when I get on my unicorn and say 'shall we do this!' lol.

Marlie's menu saved me from having to worry about cooking and a very lovely lady treated me to my tea, she also sent me a bottle of wine, it was a delicious white, I really enjoyed it, I had a glass with my curry about half five and it went straight to my head - lovely feeling that is, doesn't happen very often these days, hold on I'll go look at what it was because I need more of that for the summer or may I don't lol.  Sunday Bay Sauvignon blanc 2020, a bloomin lush New Zealand wine.

Tandoori chicken balti with rice nom nom a little warm for me, I'm a lightweight ain't I, 
but the wine cooled my mouth 😋😊

I have a feeling today is going to be a very, very good day!  I've also got UW's Power Up which is their annual conference thing but this year it's virtual for obvious reasons, that's going to be amazing.  I was on a training zoom the other night and reconnected with some one I met 17 years ago on a holiday, we've swapped numbers and are going to catch up after power up, I'm looking forward to that too.  Check me out, unsocialable by nature but I can't wait for human interaction, actually talking about stuff with other people. 

Creating a future on my terms is a very exciting prospect and one I'm absolutely loving it, I want a quiet life, a calm life, a minimalistic life because I know I'll never have a tidy life, it's just not my nature, being a tramp is part of my charm - that's my excuse, so I shall have lots of cupboards and boxes to throw the stuff I do have in, that's my plan anyway.  I want a place for everything and I'll try to keep everything in it's place.  By the end of the summer if my brother is able to get over, my house is gonna look fabulous. WOO HOO!

But for now, I'm happy to sit in a room with bare walls watching tele which is sitting on a kitchen butchers table lol.

Whatever you have planned for the weekend, enjoy, no hugging remember ;) 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me 




No comments: