Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 24 April 2021

Up very early this morning!

Saturday 24th April 2021
Focus on the step in front of you and not the whole staircase.


Been awake since just gone 3, dreamt about mom, I think that's the first time since she died that I have and it wasn't a nice dream, she'd gone missing and were trying to find her, I saw her at one point on a phone video, but when we got there we couldn't get to her and then she'd gone again.  Weird dreams are aren't they!  I decided to get up once I'd woke, I've still had 6 1/2 hours which is plenty and I've just had a productive hour on my laptop so all is good in my world. 

My diet could've been better yesterday, but there's food in the freezer needs eating, I'm trying to save money ain't I, so I had a goat curry that I think I'd made, with cauliflower rice from a cauli that had been in the house too long, but it tasted good roasted.
No idea on the calories, but it wouldn't have been bad because according to my app, there's 144 calories in 100g goat plus according to the internet goat meat has more iron, comparable protein and lower levels of saturated fat, calories, and cholesterol compared to beef and chicken - who knew!  The rest of that curry was made with spices and some oil, but all good stuff.  Actually I'll find that recipe out at work the calories out because it's one of our favourites, I usually make it with chicken thighs or lamb


The last two cobs got eaten too!  one for breakfast with bacon and mushrooms, the other for tea with cheese and onion.  That is why I don't have white bread in the house, because I like it too damn much and I'd eat it to damn often! 

Whatever I eat for dinner today will be out of the freezer, maybe some fish to balance out the beef and bacon I've eaten this week.  Ooo I haven't had a scrambled egg sandwich is a long time, so that might be breakfast, don't know it till you've tried it.

I had a lovely restful day yesterday, took Alfie out 3 times, nipped to my sisters for half hour and watched a couple of feel good movies, perfect day. 

I did do a little work ready for the huddles to begin, it's all bloody money lol, we need to order banners next, so if you have any contacts, let me know. 

Anyway, I'm sat here listening to the bird song, so I'm gonna get on with my day, hope you have a great one, I plan too.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me 

No comments: