Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 19 April 2021

I do like Mondays...

Monday 19th April 2021
30% is better than 0%, you're doing great!


Well Alfie woke me up at four to go up the garden, he doesn't do it often so we'll let him off, he's spark out again now!  I was in bed before ten so it's all good, I had a lovely restful day, made even better by the fact a neighbour made me a delicious Sunday roast dinnner, it was really good, all in the roasters and gravy and she had them nailed!


I need to get out of holiday mode now and start getting stuff done!  I could easily be a lady of leisure but that won't pay the bills will it!  Everything is coming together with our business, just waiting on Boris to let us sit in a room together next month, can't wait! Over 30 years experience between us, people really are gonna get exceptional value for money, two for the price of one!

See I've just spent half hour messing about and you didn't even notice I'd, actually I wasn't messing about, I was looking for my fitbit, just realised it wasn't on my wrist, can't find it - deep sigh.  Then I made a cuppa coffee and had a read of the gov.uk lockdown easing guidelines, which I'll go back to when I've finished this.  I need to get organised, found my diary out, need to block out specific times to do certain tasks so that they get done and I don't spend my days 'busy doing nothing' which I have been guilty of lately. 

Today I'm going to use my cold rice from my Marlies and make egg fried rice, that's lunch sorted, I'm gonna enjoy a bacon bap for breakfast and freeze the rest of the bacon in slices so I don't feel I have to eat it all before it's use by date on Wednesday, I've also frozen some of my Marlies, I ordered too much - that's not like me is it! 

It's Monday let's make things happen today!  It's easy to say we'll do this, that and the other and never get round to doing it, so let's be action takers, did you know Monday is an anagram of Dynamo!  It's actually the only day of the week that can be changed into a single word, there you can go impress your friends withthat fun fact now.  How about we all behave like dynamos today (an extremely energetic person in case you weren't sure what I meant).

I'm going to write a to do list, maybe do a brain dump because there's so much going round in my head, two businesses and only one brain.  Yeah, I'm off to get stuff done.

Have a great day, 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx

No comments: