Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 14 April 2021

Smile, it's wonderful Wednesday

Wednesday 14th April 2021
Make it a winning Wednesday 



Morning, I've had a lovely sleep, went up a little later last night as I did a zoom training for UW, I thought a couple of training sessions this week and power up conference at the weekend would remotivate me back into working and getting on with my life.  I've been passionate about UW since I joined last year and it hasn't changed, it helped me through an incredibly difficult 6 months, not just financially, the support from my team was wonderful, so yeah time to reconnect and get back to it.   I can make those calls now without it affecting mom can't I, almost at the point where I can actually go to peoples houses to do appointments if they don't like technology. 

Anyway, I received a package from Apple yesterday and was thrilled to find it was a new phone as mine couldn't be fixed, I'm so pleased, because I'd had that one since Sept 2019, so hopefully this one will give me a couple of years too.  The only thing I lost was the last couple of days of iphone use on my noom app because I used a back up from 6th April to get it back to how it was before I started using my brothers.  I can live with that, just means I'd logged yesterdays food and now I don't know how many calories with them unless I do it again, which I'm not going to do, because that day is done and I'm all about the future. 

These were the two meals I photographed, the porridge  (167 calories) I'd bought for mom but decided to give it a go, mmm hardly blows me away but it did keep me satisified till I ate the other meal around 2ish, now that one set me back around 600 calories but it was tasty and very filling, I couldn't finish the veggies.

 
I got blooming hungry arond 8pm or did I just want something, I didn't question myself, but I had a tin of chicken soup with some bread and spread and a packet of cheese and onion crisps - the last packet I might add!

I have added a huge 85g packet of giant monster munch pickled onion to my shop this week because they were reduced and they're my treat for the weekend.  I burned some calories stripping one wall in the living room, will do another one today, I wanted to see if it made my shoulder any worse, to be fair it's about the same as it was, I've noticed it mostly hurts when I sit to type or yesterday I was sat with Alfie on my lap stroking him and it hurt then too, I'm sure over time it'll ease, but I need to get this living room stripped so it can be skimmed with plaster. 

I love that I'm waking up in a calm house, that I'm sleeping all night, even if I wake, I have no problem going back to sleep, I'm starting to feel like my old self.  Even the scales are going down a little at a time in the right direction which is brilliant as I'm not being 100%, I'm being better than I was before.  4lb off this month which will more than do me!  Calories mean I can keep it real, I'm eating foods I enjoy, I know what's good for me but I also want to enjoy things that aren't so good without a bigger than necessary chunk of my points being taken away as what felt like punishment.  Calories just are, plus they're on the packets of things so you can see straight away what's in it, I love opening the freezer, looking at the packet and thinking yeah I'll have that with that.  No having to buy particular brands, able to buy the meal deals and the reduced / offer foods, it's saving me loads of money too.  I'm happy!

Well shoulders starting to play up typing, so I'm gonna stop, here's to a wonderful Wednesday, looks nice if a little nippy out there, will walk Alfie before I start stripping ;) 

Have a great day, mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx
 

No comments: