Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 21 April 2021

Bit nippy this morning

Wednesday 21st April 2021
We are all going through life for the first time!


Another great day yesterday, lovely to see people I haven't seen in a very long time and catch up standing on a car park, thankfully the sun was shining and the day was glorious.  I managed 11,531 steps yesterday, not done those numbers in a while, so I'm getting my healthy back, another pound gone on the scales this morning so that's going in the right direction.  Using calories as a guideline, not being obsessive about it, just focusing on eating healthier and drinking less is working for me.  This was yesterdays food, had the other two of those Paul Hollywood rolls they've gone now, wouldn't buy again, 411 total with mushrooms and a little light Cathedral City cheese. Then for lunch, I had a can of Sainsbury's Irish stew, not had that for so long, 430 calories of convenience food. 

This however was the highlight of the day, Sainsbury's taste the difference lasagne 547 calories with a bit of salad. For a ready meal it was really good and there was plenty of it too, 400g of food looked a lot once it was on the plate and I devoured it after a busy day. 


I had one glass of wine, which is a huge improvement on the bottle I was necking when mom was at he worst, so all good in my getting healthy world.  Even Alfie has lost a few kgs too, it's because moms not throwing biscuits at him and there's none of that kind of food in this house, we can't eat them if they're not here can we.  His treat these days is low fat pate, he loves it, it helps me get his tablet in him and it's only 80p a tub and lasts days, were as the dog treats he likes are 80p each and last minutes.  He's still a little Shih(t) Tzu though, he played up for my sister when I went out for a couple of hours at tea time last night, he'd been okay when I went on the morning maybe because he'd had a good walk and he was in his own house with her, but I tried taking him to her house, turns out he was having none of it.  

Exciting times, Elle and I are off to check out a venue this morning in Bloxwich, roll on the end of May when we can all go out and plan again :) then I have the rest of the day, oh no I don't lol, I have a UW appointment this afternoon.  I almost forgot I signed a new customer yesterday and she also decided to become a partner which is brilliant because it's a great way to either top up your wage if it's not enough, or earn a bit of extra cash for that new car or holiday you want.  

Ooo what to eat today?  I bought spuds last week that need using so I shall make something with them, I might make a cheese and potato pie, always a winner or maybe I'll experiment and have a play on Pinterest looking for recipes, that's always a winner.

I think I'll do a bit of housework later too, get that hoover out, I do look this new version of my life, mom would be pleased to know I'm okay and she built me strong enough to carry on.  Do I miss her?  Not the version I lost last month no, the mom that was my best friend for most of my life - hell yeah.  When my memories come up on Facebook, I scroll past the last couple of years and go straight to the good stuff which is still priceless and every post brings back a flood of happy memories. 

I better go and wash up, I ignored it all day yesterday, I'm such a tramp, thankfully there's not much.  It's a bit grizzly weather out there, here's to seeing a grey sky as silver today and maybe having the heating on later if it doesn't warm up, or just getting a jumper, because I can do that now.  It really is the little things that are making such a difference to me again, being able to leave the living room door open, being able to leave the room, go up the garden, sleep in my own bed, oh so many things.  Never underestimate the importance of freedom.

Right, I'm off, need some breakfast and to get some warmer clothes on brrrrr. 

Have a great day, 

Mwah, luv ya

Love me xx 

No comments: