Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 1 August 2019

Struggling are ya?

Thursday 1st August
Winners are not people who never fail, but people who never quit.


________________________________________________________

See that there, that's me drawing another line, to add to all the lines I've already drawn over the last few months and I'll continue to do it for as long as I have breathe in my body!  
________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________

I gained a pound yesterday, serves me right, I hadn't had a good week, yeah some of my meals had bee good but I'd indulged way too much on other meals.  I had planned to have a better day yesterday but I ended up eating a slice of meatloaf in pastry made by one of my members at the scales, I just inhaled it!  

What I did notice yesterday and it's what will get me back on track today is, oh, the heartburn, I couldn't get rid of it, it was dreadful, I don't have that when I eat well.  Then at 2ish when Alfie wanted to go for a walk, I was cranky about that, I felt tired and drained, again not having eaten well or drunk enough water is all not helping the situation.  I know I feel better when the sun shines so as soon as we have horrible days like we've had this week, my mood is affected but if I eat crap too, then my mood is affected even more. 

Therefore today, I will make me some breakfast, even if its a couple of hardboiled eggs to take with me, I have been using my WW water bottle the last few days with squash in it, that's an improvement. 

I did use my scales and weigh my sandwich filler yesterday, it all helps, I made chicken and bacon in mayo, it saves lots of points doing this rather than the shop bought stuff.  

The bacon is ready cooked, I just inputted the nutritional information into the scales and weighed out 1SP worth. 


Then I added diced chicken breast for zero points. 


2SP of low fat mayo


and serve it on a Warburton thin for another 3SP, there was loads of filling, to be honest I could've made 2 thins from it but for 6SP, it was lush. 


It's that time of year where everyones going on holidays, day trips, doing things with the kids and it's difficult, but you can survive, 2 weeks in the sunshine may result in a weight gain but if you get straight back on track on your return, that gain will come off.  A day trip can be balanced out the other 6 days, heck you could even take your own food if where you're going only has crap, expensive fast food.  

Let's not give up because times get difficult, let's keep going and find ways to cope - we can do this and we are worth the struggle!

I'm going to have a much better day - are you? 

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx

No comments: