Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 23 August 2019

Friday - YAY!

Friday 23rd August 2019
Know this, you can start over each morning.
I love Friday's, waking up at 3am needing the loo but realising it's already Friday and I can go back to sleep and hopefully sleep in a little, I managed, 5.45am, so even with the restlessness and wake ups, I've probably had 7 hours sleep thankfully. We're talking sleep this week, here are a few links if you find it difficult;

https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/sleep-and-tiredness/how-to-get-to-sleep/
https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/sleep-and-tiredness/10-tips-to-beat-insomnia/
https://www.sleepfoundation.org/articles/healthy-sleep-tips


I really enjoyed my day yesterday, apart from the bit where I walk through the front door and see mom has a face like thunder - YAY, but other than that, it was good.  Michelle celebrated in the morning workshop, she's the lightest she's weighed in 16 years, I love that, especially when her daughters got excellent results in their exams too, a good day for her definitely.  Pam was showing us all photos of her new great grand-daughter, I was particularly please with the ones I'd seen on Facebook as she was lying on a blanket I'd made, that felt good.  And she's such a cutie!



I finished my blanket, this ones for me, I love the colours, it's so light so it won't make me too hot and it covers me from neck to toe ;)

 I enjoyed the last of my rolls with scrambled eggs for 5SP yesterday for breakfast.


Then for lunch I tried the New WW tikka masala sauce and I'm very impressed for 2SP per portion!

my dinner was left over stew, nom nom.  Now to plan todays meals.  I do plan to enjoy something rather high in points this weekend, but that's only if I get round to cooking it, I need to go shop first, plus I'm a lazy bugger on a Friday and Saturday other than my workshop Saturday morning.  I don't like to commit to doing anything.  I'm hoping moms in a better mood today, I get it, she's in pain and uncomfortable, it's enough to make anyone miserable, but she won't do anything about it, so what can you do!

Anyway, focusing on the positives, the forecast is really good for this weekend, maybe I'll get her in the garden, that would be a change of scenery.   Her ears much have been burning she's just got up so I'll be off to make her a cuppa and sort her drugs.

Let's have a good day, focus on the things that make you smile x

Mwah,

Luv ya

Love me xx




No comments: