Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 20 August 2019

I do love veggies

Tuesday 20th August 2019
do not give the past the power to define your future.

Tuesday is Willenhall workshops day, great start to my working week they are, even with it being the summer holidays the morning one has been as busy as ever, I love that they all come early enough to enjoy a cuppa and chat before I start the official 'chat' bit.  I love nothing more than standing at my scales watching everyone interacting and talking to each other, supporting and encouraging one another on their journey.  It's lovely to see friendships forged and new members welcomed into the group.  Yeah makes going to work easy that's for sure.

Yesterday was a day off which was equally as good in a different way, I ended up going to the supermarket because I realised the £9 coupon I had off £60 needed to be used by 19th, so I went and got me some stuff I needed, I can make my stew today now, was waiting for my beef to defrost.   Instead I made sausage and mash, they are real pork sausages too, sometimes you've just got to have the real deal, I have to say though, I loved the veggies, I've been settling for peas mostly lately and it wasn't till my sister made my dinner Sunday and she'd done cabbage that I realised how good veggies really are.  That's just broke my dream, cauliflowers - who the hell dreams about cauliflowers, I won't tell you the rest but that'll be because my brother told me we were going to have a cauliflower shortage again this year!  


I think I'll make bubble and squeak with the leftovers later, have it with the chicken burgers from Penn Road butchers, then I can make my stew and it'll taste better tomorrow as stew always does.

Yeah yesterday was another chilling day, even Alfie refused to go out for his second walk, mom and I watched Hope Floats, she even struggled to keep up with that, her memory and attention really has gone now.  A couple of times this last week, she's asked me who I am, or she's told me about how she's been out with Alfie - she hasn't been out the house for a very long time ;(

Anyway, enough of that my non work life at the moment is never enough wool, not enough crochet hours, why isn't there better stuff on the tele!  At least my choice of wine at the moment is saving me money, the pinotage I usually have from Sainsbury's has been replaced by a pinotage from Aldi, it's only £3.95 a bottle as opposed to £7, even if I buy it when it's on the 25% offer, I'm still saving in Aldi, happy days!

I do need to get back on track properly though, I'm not being ridiculous but I'm not tracking properly, shall I start today?  Yeah go on, see this is what happens when I get content with myself and my life, my weight isn't a priority, so I need to remind myself I've got to this place by focusing on eating better.  I'll start tracking 100% today, get weighed tomorrow and take whatever the scales say, then work at losing, I said I wanted to be under 12st 7lb by the end of the 4 weeks on my success booklet, so I need to pull my finger out don't I.

Eggs for breakfast it is, they're zero, I'll have an omelette then I don't have to count any bread, I made mom an omelette last night and she had cheese in hers, it looked amazing, I think I'll have spring onions in mine, I might add a bit of cheese, need to get parmesan, that's a stronger flavour and you get quite a lot for 10g.  Starting list now!  They gave me another damn coupon to spend in Sainsbury's didn't they DOW!  Yeah so omelette for breakfast, bubble and squeak for dinner and tea will either be a bowl of stew or something lower, we shall see.  What I do know is I will end the day on track and within my allowance.

If you have the WW app, connect now has groups by location so there's a West Midlands one for my members to join.

I'm off to make my eggs, I feel lie I want to get stuff done today, ooo maybe I'll do a bit of housework in-between workshops, once I've got my stew on, we shall see, anything can happen between now and then, I'm so fickle it's frightening! At least I've never been fickle about my jobs otherwise we would be in trouble.

Let's make today a good one, focus on the good stuff, one of my highlights yesterday (this is how simple my life is right now) was walking in the kitchen and 5 or 6 magpies flew away from the bowl of cat food outside, that made me smile, what the dog don't eat goes out for the foxes, what the 'not my cat' doesn't eat goes to the magpies, everything gets fed in my garden, then there's all the sparrows, I've never known as many eat so much on my back garden, they empty a feeder a day more or less, it's lovely to watch them.

Catch ya tomorrow, mwah xx

Luv ya

Love me xx




No comments: