Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 30 May 2018

Flying rats!


30th May 2018
Eating well is a form of self respect.


Out walking Alfie already, didn’t even get my cuppa before he was dogging me! I’m parched too, it was a good un and it’ll be cold by the time I get home.

I always enjoy my meetings and yesterday was no different, there’s nothing better than making someone laugh. Actually there is, it’s having one of those people coming up to you afterwards thanking you and telling you how much they’d needed a good laugh.

Pigeons! The bane of my life right now, they poo everywhere and it’s just vile. Yesterday though one went too far, I went out and the biggest damn pigeon you’ve ever seen was sitting comfortably smack bang in the middle of my hanging basket! He’d broke on lots of the stems and flower and made a right mess. Now to get them off my garden! I’m going to stick kebab skewer in the baskets, so if they go to sit there again, it’ll spike them up the bum! Then one clever, clever member suggested a nerf gun, guess what’s arriving today :)

Anyway, I’m over the hanging basket incident now I’ve vented, of the neighbours weren’t convinced we were crazy in our house before - they do now. Moms gonna put a window through the banging to shoo them off she’s doing. I’m gonna lose my voice if I keep running up the garden and screaming at them like a maniac with Tourette’s.


Anyway food, I enjoyed cod in honey and mustard sauce with mash and carrots for dinner, can’t beat a cooking sauce jar occasionally for convenience. Ooo I fancy WW spaghetti on toast, might have that for my breakfast, the bread that’s left isn’t fresh enough for anything other than toast.


These creamy squares lighter are only 1SP and they’re delicious on a packet of WW bruschetta for a 3SP snack, I had mine on a piece of toast yesterday for lunch, I wasn’t very hungry and I picked on a few things through the afternoon.

3 square meals today is the plan. Focus more on food than pigeons I reckon. I have a couple of pieces of cooked chicken, might do a little chicken dinner with the carrots and potatoes I have left, there’s a frozen Yorkshire in the freezer too. Mmmm I do love food, this is why I stayed the same again this week. NO shame in a maintain. Bank holiday and bestie day too, I think that’s pretty good.

45 minutes later we’re back home, I’m sat drinking cold tea whilst the kettle boils and I finish this blog off.  I’m going to start my online shop for the week in a bit, online is working really well for me at the moment, I’m not safe in shops, heck I’m not safe online.  I started tidying my office yesterday, mostly because I couldn’t get in the room, so I may carry on today, maybe clear the floor in my bedroom.

Here’s to a healthy day, focus on the positives because the negatives suck and remember they’ll always be pigeon poo, you can either laugh at it or cry, I however am dealing with it with spikey wooden skewers and a nerf gun.  Don’t be a victim be a warrior not a worrier.

No comments: