Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 14 July 2010

Tracker Wednesday 14th July


Breakfast
Banana on toast 2.5pts
4 dates 1pt

I bought a box of dates last night when I spotted them on the shelf at the Tesco garage, I went to watch Sex & the City film the other week and they were eating dates and I fancied them then, this is the first time I've noticed them in the shops. They were delicious but they wouldn't been better without the stones.

I need to eat healthy today so I don't get the munchies again later, I'm doing so well I don't want another blip on Monday ;0)

Lunch

tasty lunch
Sainsburys chicken and brocolli fishcake (3pts) I really enjoyed this.
new potatos (2pts) (straight from someones garden mmm)
and frozen green beans.


Tea
Jenny made me a cooked pork dinner, bless her she dropped it into my meeting, now that's what I call "meals on wheels" and it was absolutely delicious, just what I fancied and only 3points because it was all veggies. So my day had gone really well only consumed 11.5pts all day, then it all went pear-shaped because my mate Katie had dropped round and bought mom my favourite jammie dodger biscuits and I ended up eating 5 so that's easily 10 points! Boo!

Hey ho, could've been worse ;-) At least I earnt 5pts on my pedometer, walking nearly 9 miles throughout the day.

No comments: