Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 30 July 2010

July 30th 2010 - facebook email

Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines. Robert Schuller

I will start …….

WHEN?

If you’ve been struggling the last few weeks or even months to get back on track then you need to think of your goal and ask yourself why haven’t you gone for this goal? What sort of excuses do you make to yourself so that you don’t have to take the first step to getting back to it? Are your excuses relevant? And if you are not going to go for your goal now, exactly when do you plan on getting back on track? Difficult questions? Then answer this one:

I will do it when……….

What are you waiting for? Start now to make your weight goal closer and you will feel so much happier about yourself.

This week we talked about the obstacles that stop us achieving our goal and losing weight, and there are loads, FOOD being the obvious one, it’s everywhere and we like it! So instead of focusing on the negatives and the reasons that its so difficult – focus on the positives. What are the benefits of losing weight other than weight loss, in what ways do you feel different, what do you notice about things you do in everyday life? Such as;

Feel Healthier
Do you have more energy?
Do you sleep better?
Do you get heartburn less?
Do you notice that your self-confidence is higher?
Do you like the feeling of being in control?

So many benefits, these were just a few!

Here are some Little things make a difference when you lose weight, that members have told me in the past;

It’s not always the scales that tell us we are a weight loss success

· Losing my back boobs!
· Being able to wrap a bath towel right round me….not having to use a great big bath sheet
· Getting my belly under the water when in the bath
· Not having sore thighs in the summer from them rubbing together.
· Being able to run upstairs, without being puffed.
· Catching a glimpse of myself in a shop window and noticing I actually look pretty normal sized now.
· Being able to fit into shoes better, you don’t realise that you have fat round your feet.
· I can cross my legs under the desk at work.
· I can put my legs up to my chest and get my arms around them (hugging them) I love to do it just because I can!!)
· I can RUN!!!! Yipeeeeee!!!!!!!
· When my son cuddled me and said I can touch my hands at the back now.
· Realising I still have bones. In the 6 years that I was hugely fat I had forgotten that underneath there was a good set of bones.
· My sleeves not looking like sausages with the skin about to burst.
· Not being self conscious about going out.
· Not having to wear heavy tights to hide all the bumps and lumps.

Can you think of anything to add……

So are you back on the Weight Loss wagon yet?

Remember Life Starts NOW!

Are you living yet :-)

No comments: