Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 7 July 2010

Day 2 - Tracking

Well I made it through day one and ended on 18pts after my red wine. So here's to a successful day two also! I must say the bran flakes didn't seem to keep me satisfied very long, my stomach was soon rumbling or was that because of the lack of water I've been drinking, not sure!

Breakfast
1 poached egg, 1 slice wholemeal bread, 1/3rd tin plum tomatoes = (3)

Snack
2 slices boiled ham (1)

Lunch
Sweet potato (4), philidelphia light (1) roast vegetables (0)

Tea
Ham & roast vegetables toastie (5)
Potato Bakes (1)
Wine (4)

total = 19pts

Also earnt 3.5pts on my pedometer which is always a bonus! I've been tired today, don't think its the food, I think its a combination of things, getting up at 4.30am doesn't help of course. What I have noticed is I'm not thinking about food apart from when its time for a meal and that's always a good thing, it's difficult not to think about diet and food constantly when it's what you do for a living!

No comments: