Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Letter of Complaint from 2007 ;-)

Dug this letter out of my memory box this week, made me smile ;-)

2007

To whom it may concern.

My name is Andrea, and I attend the Tuesday morning Weight Watchers meeting at Wesley Church, Short Heath.

I would like to make a complaint about my Weight Watcher leader. Before I tell you here name, I wouldn’t be surprised if you can guess whom I am complaining about, perhaps you may have received other letters of a similar nature.

As I have already told you, I have been at Weight Watchers for a year, which is HER fault.

I have been to other slimming clubs, including Weight Watchers in my 39 years, and have never had the trouble I have had with this leader!

For some unknown reason, she seems to make me want (want I tell you) to go to each meeting every week. She is forcing me to lose weight with her mind changing tactics - well I won’t have it! (I’ve been brain washed.)

Up until now she has forced me to loose 75lbs, I can’t seem to shake her off. If she isn’t texting me, she insists on me listening to some positive affirmations. She has little notes pushed through my door (normally when I am trying to have a cake with my coffee) the woman is trouble!

I thought it best that I write, she is VERY infectious, full of life and trouble (trouble, I tell you) her name…. Beverley Longsden

I’ll carry on going to these classes, to see if you can do something about her.

If she goes on much longer, I’m frightened that I may reach my goal, feel better, look fab, and then, I may have to carry on going to Weight Watchers because she may have infected me!

She also has a great team around her, who weighs in, cash up and run shop, they too are pains, asking how you’ve done, and encouraging people. PLEASE!

I’m really sorry I had to bother you with this complaint; I just hope I don’t have to take it any further.

Yours slimmer than ever

Andrea.

No comments: