Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 12 July 2010

Day 6 - Tracking

Yesterday went well to say it was a lazy Sunday, I spent the best part of the day on my pc working on a project so the first meal I had was lunch which was

Beef in gravy 6.5pts served with lots of roasted vegetables and brocolli. Delicious!

For my evening meal I made stuffed mushrooms, with large mushrooms obviously stuffed with smoked turkey rashers, spring onions, extra light philidelphia cheese and the stalks from the mushrooms. They were delicious and only 2.5pts for two.

I had a can of John Smiths bitter made into two shandy's which was 2pts and then a couple of glasses of wine on night for 4.5pts after I'd sat reading in the bath for an hour which is great to unwind.

Also enjoyed a night time snack of crackers and primula extra light which was 3pts.

So not really bad for a Sunday, I'm looking forward to a weight loss this morning I think!

No comments: