Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 15 July 2010

Tracker Thursday 15th July 2010

Breakfast
2 slices toast 3pts

2nd Breakfast!
ham salad sandwich 3.5pts

Lunch
burger & stuffed mushroom 10pts

Dinner
Oops Pizza, Tesco Finest Italian ham, mushroom & mascarpone pizza, it was reduced and the plan had been to share it but mom didn't want any so I ate it and it was 18.5pts!

On a positive I only had 1 medium glass of wine for 2pts

It's been one of those weeks where I've wanted to eat my own head, anything and everything I've seen, I've wanted to eat so I'm praying that I at least stay the same come weigh day. I'm going to try and be as good as possible this weekend too. Might get in the kitchen and try and put together some culinary delights to take my mind of wanting to eat the contents of the fridge!

No comments: