Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 9 July 2010

Day 4 - Tracking

Well Friday morning just disappeared and before I knew it, it was noon and I hadn't eaten nor did I feel overly hungry so for brunch I had a pack of Sainsbury's Fish Sushi for 3.5pts, delicious. which leaves me plenty for the rest of the day, it's 3pm now and I'm off to dog training later so won't get back till 6.30, so that means I can have a scrumptious tea and a glass or two of wine.

I'm not going to decide before I go what I'll have because I like to eat what I fancy at the weekend but less of it than I ate in my fat old days!

So as I won't be online now till tomorrow, I finish off this tracking on tomorrows.

I'm already at healthy on my pedometer though which is a bonus, I took mom to Essington fruit farm for a cream tea and I just had a cuppa tea, how angelic was that!

No comments: