Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 17 July 2010

16th July 2010 Tracker

Pretty abysmal tracker as I was so tired, felt like all my energy had been taken away from me so I just chilled out and enjoyed the calmness of the day. Spent lots of time with my dog Alfie and working on my 'book for me' which is a collection of all the things I've heard, read and seen in my life that's enhanced it and made me the person I am today, when finished it'll be my own little self help book, that I can did in and out of instead of wading through all of the books on my shelves.

So here it is;
Breakfast - 2 small slices toast (3pts)
Lunch - Pot noodle (7pts) nice though I haven't had one for years.
Tea - gammon ham sandwich (5pts)
wine - (6pts), the other 1.5pts from the bottle is still in the glass, I fell alsleep!

I also kept picking at the gammon joint throughout the day so who knows how many points I consumed. Hoping for a stay the same on the scales on Monday!

No comments: