Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 26 July 2010

Tracker Monday 26th July 2010

Haven't tracked all weekend, had a lot going on and as I often say, sometimes life gets in the way and our priorities change and that's what happened for me this weekend.

So back and focused this morning and started my day with;
2 slices Warbutons white bread (from a 400g loaf) 1.5pts
15g smooth peanut butter 1.5pts
thin scrap raspberry jam 1/2pt

Delicious, just what I fancied and a reasonable amount to spend on a breakfast 3.5pts

So now it's 1pm and I've just put not one casserole in the oven but two, one chicken and one beef, they won't be ready till teatime, but as I know I'll be eating healthy then I've just indulged in a crisp sandwich for my lunch for 4.5pts worth every bit. ;-)

Tea beef casserole made from;

8pts of beef
4pts of potato
onions
carrots
and oxo cubes with water

delicious and will do more than one meal.

No comments: