Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 18 July 2010

Tracker 17th July 2010

I had a lovely day yesterday, didn't much bother with breakfast, just grabbed a small chunk of gammon ham as I was making a cup of tea.

I had an early appointment at the Chi Rooms for my what is at the moment a weekly massage, it's my one indulgence, some women have their hair or nails done, some have fake tans, I'd rather feel fantastic with a top-to-toe massage and look how I've always looked ;-)

When i got back Katie was already at mine and we took mom and Alfie for a drive up on top of the Long Mynd, Church Stretton. It was a bit breezy up there so after a quick scoot around we drove into Cardingmill Valley instead where we had a little walk and a cuppa. We also had lunch and it was jacket potato and baked beans (no butter of course) so lunch was only about 4pts and I really enjoyed it too. I rarely have jacket potatoes because they take time to cook and I'm a fast cook ;-)

My evening was spent in a state of pure relaxation, watched the Accidental Husband on tv, had a chicken, ham and lettuce sandwich then slept through big brother before going to bed and having the best nights sleep. Bless Alfie for not disturbing my slumber, we managed to stay there till 5.30am.

It's now Sunday morning and has been raining, so today's going to be mostly spent being creative indoors with a walk round with Alfie inbetween. The perfect day.

I've made some mistakes in my life, some real whoopers, but if I hadn't I wouldn't be where I am now and this place is amazing ;-) I'm in a very good place with very good people around me, I'm very grateful for my life.

No comments: