Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 31 May 2021

Wear your sunscreen!

Monday 31st May 2021 
Life has no remote, get up and change it yourself.


How wonderful was it to get a day of sunshine yesterday, once we'd all caught up on zoom, I was straight in the garden as Alfie had already took me for a walk!  I filled a few more bags with weeds, from the back garden this time - a little bit at a time so I don't mess my back up again!  Then I had an hour in the sun, but soon moved to the shade as I was starting to burn.

Over half way through my book, just over 8 hours left to listen to, should do that today, it's great as I can listen whilst doing other things, it may motivate me to do my housework this morning.  I forgot the Masked singer was on last night, so Alfie and I had an early night, I was asleep before half eight, I love sleeping I do!  Up at five this morning so watching it now before Facebook posts tell me who everyone is, although I am absolutely rubbish at it, I just enjoy watching it, pure silliness. 

I didn't even have to cook yesterday because my amazing sister delivered me a delicious beef dinner which I can eat regardless of the weather!  I managed making a ham salad sandwich for my tea, oh such a good day, proper chilling.

I was added to a Fitbit challenge this weekend, I haven't done one of them in a very, long time, years even, but I'm quite pleased to say I clocked up 23,118 steps this weekend, regardless of the fast I haven't won the challenge, I'm really pleased with those steps for a weekend, this summer is all about getting my body moving again without it taking days to recover!  

Short one today as not much to say after my quiet day yesterday, here's to another lovely, sunny day hopefully, then looking forward to the huddles tomorrow, our banners came yesterday - eek!  Please help us spread the word, if you see our posts on Facebook, share them for us xx 

Whatever you have planned this bank holiday, have a very, great day!

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx



No comments: