Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 29 May 2021

And relax again...

Saturday 29th May 2021
Believing in yourself the first secret to success. 


Had a lovely day yesterday, decided to join an organised walk over Northycote farm Walking For Wellbeing In Wolverhampton | Facebook it was a relaxed, slow paced walk which Alfie was most grateful for, actually probably to blame for, it was lovely to have an hour out though, it's a gorgeous place to walk and it's been years since I walked round with mom, probably when Alfie was a puppy and the trees have matured so much, there's actually a second bluebell wood I don't remember!  Yeah definitively a lovely place to go and to take kids too, the cakes looked amazing and I was 10 yards away and settled for a coffee!  I've just done a search on my Facebook and how spooky, Northycote was Alfie's first big adventure back in May 2010, it was the first place we took him, 11 years ago, wow! 

Once we were back, I got my shorts on and connected up the pressure washer Julie had let me borrow and the hose from my sister and I went to work cleaning the garden furniture - how good are they!  It looks like new again, all it needs now is the decking fitting to sit in on, oh and sunshine! It is forecast dry today and sunny tomorrow/Monday, at last a glimpse of summer, I want to sit in my garden, chilling, listening to my audiobook.  I finished the one I was listening too yesterday, now I can start on the Missing Sister which I've waited for what fells like more than a year! 

The rest of the day was relaxing, I had a chat on the phone with my big brother which was lovely, then about 8ish, I decided to go to bed, it was just nice to lie there resting and it wasn't long before I fell asleep, so I've had my 8 hours and I'm ready for my day. I'm really enjoying relaxing but I'm still getting used to doing one thing at a time, I'm that used to trying to zone mom out when she got really bad by doing crochet / watching tele / playing candy crush that it's become a habit playing one of those daft games at the same time as doing something else, it was like white noise for me.

We're at Old Fallings Park this morning; 




Hoping not everyone's gone away for the bank holiday, I couldn't imagine going away this weekend, how busy is everywhere going to be, I mean a usual one is busy enough, but one where no ones been able to play out for so long!  

I've just enjoyed a sausage, egg and tomato breakfast muffin, Penn Road butchers pork sausages are delicious, I'm just hoping it doesn't all repeat on my in an hour!  If it doesn't then it's the spread that causes the discomfort, it's hit and miss to work out what causes my heartburn/indigestion, but I honestly also thing it's my hormones because the same food doesn't bother me some weeks but another it'll kill me. 

I'm off, have a great day, see some of you in a short while, here's to an excellent day ahead.

Mwah, luv ya


Love me xx


No comments: