Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 18 May 2021

Let's do this!

Tuesday 18th May 2021
Go for it now - the future is promised to no one!


Today's the day, looking forward to finally having a chat but more so listening to members sitting and talking to each other, to it being so noisy I can't hear myself thing, to wishing I was in on that one conversation I can see taking place because it looks like a good one and just to seeing happy faces.  Oh and this hugging lark, mmm I'm never going to be the most demonstrative person out there, but I'm not averse to the odd hug now.  Seriously though, Elle and I have put a lot of hope into this, yeah there's been a cash investment at a time when we both need every penny we have, but it's the emotional investment that matters to me most, Happy Owls has been around for well over a decade as an idea in my head and now thanks to Elle and lots of Owls wanting to be part of it, we're ready.  It's success will decide whether it's beans on toast for tea most nights or the odd steak lol. 

Yesterday I enjoyed my food, actually felt hungry (novelty) and ended on about 1,700 calories, I'm not rushing to lose weight, or cutting down crazy, I'm in no rush, I've just put my life on hold for years, so weight loss can be slow.  I enjoyed this for breakfast; 

15 calories for the ketchup made all the difference to that plate of food. 

 
This fish was sent as a substitute weeks ago, I didn't think I would be keen but it was good!  

I also had a tin of chicken soup (212 calories), I did have a slice of bread and butter with it - nice, then later I had these with salad because they were on their use by date, they were okay, I don't think I was really hungry so I didn't enjoy them as much as I would've done if I had been, I left some too. 

I got my carpet down in the back bedroom too, I'm really pleased with it Ashmore Carpet centre | Facebook now to hoover it and get everything in there to make it look pretty.  I'm having cupboards made to go up that wall you can see, so that it looks like a long flat wall with the cupboards that are already there.  I need a second plug socket putting in because that one is the only one in there and ones no use, I have a scentsy warmer and music to play for starters!


I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel, June will be here soon enough and those cupboards will be filled and I can get on with filling them and cleaning the rest of the top floor away.  

I enjoyed a UW training course last night, I'm truly fortunate that I've found two ways to earn money that I really enjoy doing because both benefit people in different ways.  UW will top my wage up whilst helping others save and maybe top their wage up too!  

One thing they covered which I found really interesting was about beliefs, ask yourself for a moment, what belief's do you hold true that are holding you back?  What even is a belief?  It's something you believe to be true at any given time.  Take some time to think about your beliefs and whether they're helping or hindering your success whether in work, weight loss, love life, wherever, then ask yourself, do you run your thoughts or do your thoughts run you!  

Don't be a slave to your thoughts - control them.  On that note, I'll see some of you soon (EEK!) let's all have a very, great day, I'm hoping for a busy one.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx


No comments: