Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 13 May 2021

Another day of rebuilding my world ahead

Thursday 13th May 2021
The most important things in life aren't things.


Well I was a busy bird yesterday, I have to do things when the mood takes me and it certainly did.  I filled the car with as much crap as I could and took a trip to the tip, this sentence took seconds to type but hours to actually do!  I got told off at the tip too, felt like a naughty kid I did, but I took it on the chin and promised not to do it again. 

Next I moved the double bed into the box room, my old office and it's staying there, it's covering the scuffed laminate floor where my office chair has damaged it so I don't have to replace that. Now I can make the big back room into a lovely chill out room to do yoga in, after all I'll be doing that more often than I'll have visitors stopping.  

There's just a unit to take out of that room now and once painted it's clear for a carpet to be fitted.  I'm going to have to take the unit apart I think, it's too big to get out the room, so that's another task for the 'to do' list.  I'm gonna start painting today I think, I've had my instructions from everyone with a bit of knowledge lol and now I can make a mess of it in my own sweet way.  To be fair I painted my bedroom and it looks okay, it's just a crappy job ain't it, makes my arms and neck ache, so I'll take my time and spread it over a few days.  

The highlight of my day was a visit from my sister and she bought me a homemade chicken pie which was dinner sorted.  Nom Nom it was, very filling too, I enjoyed it with some veggies and a couple of roasters.  It was so good just to sit and have a natter, no having to be anywhere or do anything, although Alfie was being very vocal and vying for attention. 

Right I've not got much to say this morning, my heads empty, it's getting itself ready for doing that room, it's also aware that it needs to start eating healthier, sorting my portions out and getting some organisation in the kitchen going on because I need to lose some weight no matter how slowly! 

I'm off, have a good day, mwah luv ya

Love me xx



No comments: