Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 21 May 2021

Yay, it's Friday

Thursday 20th May 2021 
Be the energy you want to attract.


Well it was so good to be back in Bloxwich yesterday, it's been such a long 14 months and I hadn't seen any of them in that time but also I hadn't been able to stay in touch with them all either, we've all had our own crap going on and there's only so many hours in the day.  It was like we'd seen each other the day before though, was lovely and also I met new people too which is always a good thing.  Here's to the future, onwards and upwards, oh and downwards on the scales ;)

I also went on a zoom at 8 last night with a wonderful woman I worked with when I first became a coach, she was a trainer and since leaving WW has gone from strength to strength, empowering women to be successful in business. Chatterbox Learning – L-earning I've joined as it was a bargain and I get a free training session worth £100, it's important to invest in yourself £29 for the year at the moment, it will double next month, but even at double the cost it's still a bargain.  

 
breakfast was a brie toastie with mushrooms and beetroot.
lunch was fast, I just fried up some beef mince (Alfie ate half of it) a bit of lettuce, beetroot (again, I like it at the minute) and that's a spoon Tzatziki and a spoon of coleslaw.

now tea was this vegetable curry fish traybake, I just don't think I like curry and fish together, it was edible, just not for me. 

I'm going to cook a dinner today I think, lots of veggies and lamb chops, they were part of my delivery this week that didn't go the way I'd planned lol, but thankfully I do love a lamb chop and I'll freeze some as it's a big pack, they're a fiver for 8 thin chops, they work out at 300 calories for 2 of them so as long as there's lots of veggies with them, it's a good meal.  I've also got a pack of chicken thighs, they're £3.20 for 2kg, they're 225 calories per 100g edible part, now I've weighed the bones from a pack in the past and there's only about 150g total, so again not only are they a bargain to buy but they're flavoursome to eat too, not sure what I'm going to cook those as though, Alfie likes them just roasted lol and tbh, they're cheaper than a lot of dog food, the only cheaper one is the own branded stuff.  Don't get me started on dog treats, they're a ridiculous price, they vary from £14-28 kg, yeah I know they're a quid or two a packet but by weight, they're really expensive.  I might make a chicken casserole, see if my sister has a few spuds I can cadge I think I have a couple of onions, I defo have one, don't I sound all frugal and grown up!  

It's still too cold for summer salads, my body is craving comfort food like roast dinners and stews, mashed potato and toast with butter, ooo nice.  I'll have scrambled eggs on toast for breakfast I think, ooo I'll add tinned tomatoes to bulk it up, make it healthier and tasty too.  The lamb dinner later and I'll have a snack for tea, I have a feeling it'll be an early night tonight ready for our first sit down at Old Fallings tomorrow, can't wait. 

No plans for today, I've got a couple of loads of washing that need doing and as it looks like it's never going to stop raining this month, I'll be drying them on airers in the wetroom, it takes a day or two depending on what it is, but they dry even if I don't have the heating on.  When my washing machine finally dies, I'll replace it with a washer/dryer, I've been saying that since I had the kitchen done which is 3 or 4 years now. 

The only side effect from my jab is a swollen gland in my collar bone again, which will hopefully go downa gain like it did last time, I'm just thankful I wasn't poorly, especially with it being our first day at Bloxwich yesterday.

Right let's enjoy the day, I'm off to do my yoga, if I get a burst of energy, I'll get the hoover out and clear the clothes off my bedroom floor, if I don't I'll find a good film to watch and snuggle up under a blanket on the settee.  

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x

No comments: