Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 2 May 2021

It's all coming together

Sunday 2nd May 2021
Either you run the day or the day runs you.

4am wake up for me but it's all goo as I'm not tired, thankfully I went to bed at 9.15, Alfie more or less told me it was our bedtime, he get coming in staring at me and scratching my leg, I thought he wanted to go up the garden, but no he went to the bottom of the stairs lol.  I'm glad he did as I went straight to sleep. 

A good day was had yesterday, by the time I got back from my morning, my brother and his mate had already removed the shed in the garden and the plasterer was doing a great job upstairs (he's gonna do my living room next weekend) YAY, it's all coming together.  Ian also disconnected my gas fire so when they'd gone, I worked at getting the surround off the wall, today I'm going to remove the hearth, it'll all make less work for Terry when he does get over here, because he has a long TO DO list, starting with constructing a 50 square metre decking area out back!  I've been waiting over a year for it, because when he was due to fly over we went into lockdown the month before, it was my 50th birthday pressie he doing it (not paying for it), 

The living room looks bigger already without the fire, I'm going for a minimalist look I think, also known as less to dust! 

Well I thought I was being good by throwing a chicken in the slow cooker but that didn't work out, I don't know what was wrong with it but I murdered it, I couldn't decide if it wasn't cooked enough or it was overcooked, it wasn't very nice anyway, so I had a sarnie with it and the rest went out for the foxes, I had a chip butty for tea instead.  I'll put more thought into my dinner today, I'll have the time so no excuses. 

Got a zoom call this morning to look forward to, then I'm free all day to do whatever I fancy - that feels so good, but first another cuppa and get dressed in something warm cos it's another cold morning!  I will not put the heating on lol.

Here's to a superb Sunday.

Mwah, luv ya

Love me x

No comments: