Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 6 May 2021

Here's to a productive day (I hope or maybe another film lol)

Thursday 6th May 2021
Sometimes Plan B works out better than Plan A ever could.


Well that's my yoga done for the day, my mat needs a clean, Alfie's been messing about on it and it's covered in scratchy bits lol.  I also clocked up almost 13k steps yesterday and 75 active minutes on the fitbit, that was because I dropped my car off to have the brakes sorted so walked the 3 mile back, was happy to sit down when I got back I won't lie, got to get my fitness levels back up, that's for sure. 

Food included this for breakfast, the guacamole was pricey but really good and to be honest it works out better for me because if I have avocados I end up eating the whole thing so expensive in money and calories, instead I just had a couple of spoonfuls of the guacamole and it was delicious.




I had an indulgent dinner after that long walk, pie, chips, peas and gravy, blooming delicious.

 

The pie was a bargain 75p (393 calories), really tasty especially for the price, you couldn't make em for that much and buying just one small one stops me from eating a massive one - which I would. 

I didn't do a lot yesterday, enjoyed the last episode of the Syndicate and just chilled out and pottered, plan to do the same today, blooming rain is stopping us from wanting to walk Alfie miles that's for sure, if my cars ready later, I'll go pick that up but if I know Tif, it'll be Friday. 

I'm gonna experiment in the kitchen I think, have a couple of recipes I want to try, spinach pancakes/tortillas being one of them, actually I'll do them for breakfast see how they turn out.  

I'm brain empty this morning, nothing to write so I'm gonna go make me a cuppa and get something done, I need to get sorting what I want to keep in that office and what I want to get rid of, I have a load of crochet magazines I think I'll donate to anyone who wants them, will go through the crochet boxes I had over the last few years too, sort what needs keeping and what can go.  Yeah that's my morning sorted. 

Right I'm off, mwah, luv ya 


Luv me x

No comments: