Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 28 May 2021

It's all good

Friday 28th May 2021
Trust yourself, you know more than you think you do.


Another great day, seeing members at Bloxwich, I was so pleased to see an old friend walk in, I haven't hugged anyone like that for a good, long while, a proper scrunch, it was so good to see her.  So much weight loss over the day too, just amazing how everyone is embracing the plan their choosing to follow, calories are really popular, some a little cautious at first but when they've seen the results and how easy it is to follow, they're soon converted!  Nat's lost a stone and 5lb already since she started with nutracheck earlier this year, we had a few yesterday who lost almost half stone in their first week - but remember this isn't a race, we also had those who are aiming for up to a pound a week because they want to carry on enjoying life at the same time!  It's just great to see everyone designing their own diet plan, being the master of their own body!

Food wise, I really enjoyed these yesterday and will definitely buy again; 


274 calories in a quarter of a packet, so obviously not low calorie but if you compare eating a plate of these with ordering a KFC bucket, I'm saving a serious amount of calories overall, plus I didn't have them with chips. My lunch had been gnochhi in the tomato and basil sauce, it was a bit too tomatoey for me, I didn't eat the whole portion, and had it with a bit of broccoli.  I've got a portion of shepherds pie for today my sisters given me. 

I'm cleaning garden furniture today if it stays dry, although I suppose it doesn't matter if it don't as I'm gonna get wet doing it!  Julie has dropped off her pressure washer thing so I'm gonna work out how to use it and hope it does the trick to get the green stuff of the chairs.  I'm also feeling I need to try and sort the weeds out of the front garden before my brother arrives, he's gonna have enough to do, plus I feel bad now I have new neighbours, it looks a bloody mess really.  I had mom as an excuse before but she's not here now, I'm just concerned about my back, my sides still not right from painting, but if I take my time and do a bit here and a bit there, I should be okay.  Need some garden clothes cos of the nettles! 

Penn Road butchers have some cracking steak this week, I think Alfie and I deserve a treat as he wasn't impressed with the dog food I got from Iceland, he refused to eat it yesterday!  To be fair it don't look the best. 

Bank holiday weekend, can you believe it, we're almost in June, finally gonna get some nice weather, I've got my weekend sorted re entertainment, I've got my audio book to listen too, I've been waiting for it for months, although I still have 4 hours left on the one I'm listening too, think I need to finish that one first, can't do two stories at the same time. 

Here's to a wonderful weekend, I've got Old Fallings to look forward to in the morning and the zoom on Sunday morning, other than that, I'm free to do what I fancy, when I fancy, it's so good, even my house ain't too untidy, I've bought this wooden boxes that fit perfectly under my armchairs so I can put my stuff in there when I'm not using them, bit like a grown up toybox, ones got my crochet in, the other my books and notes for my Happy Owls stuff.  It's all coming together a little at a time, I've gotten used to the plastered walls, it's amazing what you stop noticing when you see it all the time.

Have a great Bank Holiday whatever your plans, 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x 
 



No comments: