Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 19 May 2021

What a brilliant day that was!

Wednesday 19th May 2021
Together we can do great things.
What a great day yesterday was, 14 months since stood in a room full of people, listening to the buzz of the chatter and it didn't disappoint at all, we can't wait to do it again on Thursday.  I didn't realise till we actually stood at the front of the room to start talking quite how much I'd missed it, it's amazing what you can get used to and forget what you had or enjoyed before.  It was made better by there being two of us, everything is better together isn't it.  

The entire day wasn't consumed by the huddle, I did my yoga session in my chill room, I've got it how I want it, mirror, fold up bed with a nice cover on it so I can use it for meditation and all my photos and souvenirs from my travels there as a reminder of some of the things I've done that bought me to the place I am and made me who I am.  I'll be off to do a session after doing my blog, big of yoga, bit of meditation before I tackle finishing sorting upstairs, I managed to do some more yesterday, it's almost complete. 

Oh when I came walking down the stairs this morning, I had a 'oh no' moment, in all my 'I'm buzzing' mood yesterday, I forgot to 'checkout' my amendments for my supermarket delivery that's coming this morning! DOH!  See what I do when my shop is delivered, I quickly book another slot, throw some stuff in from my favourites list to make £40, if I haven't got enough, I look at the offers and throw a few of them in, just so I can checkout and get the spot.  Then I go in to amend and over the week, I add the things I need/want and checkout the day before, well I forgot didn't I so instead of eggs and bread, I've got camembert, dog treats and cocktail sausages coming - oops.  I tend to put stuff in that's a little naughty when I do my initial order, it's like window shopping, then remove it when I realise I don't need such food lol, hey ho, as long as you count the calories you can eat anything right! 

Oh food wise, I didn't do too bad yesterday, breakfast was toast and a hard boiled egg (I had the white Alfie had the yellow, dinner was roe and chips with peas, 

the pressed roe was 144 calories per 100g (Alfie shared it with me - weird dog!)


Tea was a celebratory glass of red, a bag of snaps (Elle gave me and told me off for attempting to eat them for breakfast, so I had to save them for later) and a lovely plate of niceness, I didn't finish the plate either so I was happy with that as it shows my appetites getting back under control. 


Here's to another great day, oh I've just remembered I have my second covid jab this afternoon, twill be glad to have that, got a bit of laptop work to do this morning and a couple of dog walks hopefully.  

Enjoy your day, look out for each other, 

mwah, luv ya 

love me x


Bev & Elle’s

Happy Owl’s Huddles

 

There are no miracles, no magic potions,

lotions or pills! 

 

Are you ready to lose weight & feel great? 

 

No hidden costs, no monthly subscriptions,

no missed weeks to pay

£4 per week (cash only)

 

Tuesdays 9-10.30am (talk 9.45-10.15am)

& 5-6.30pm (talk 5.45-6.15pm)
RCCG church (opp Tesco garage)
Stubby Lane Wednesfield WV11 3NF

 

Thursday 8.30-10.30am (talk 9.45-10.15am)

& 4.30-6.30pm (talk 5.45-6.15pm)
Bloxwich Memorial Club, 5 Harrison St WS3 3HP

 

Saturdays 9-10.30am (talk 9.45-10.15am)

United Reform Church

Old Fallings Lane. Wolverhampton WV10 8BH

 



No comments: