Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 30 May 2021

A sunny bank holiday - who knew!

Sunday 30th May 2021
Fake it till you make it!

What a glorious morning, plus it's forecast for the day - YAY!  It was a good day yesterday too, we had a cracking huddle, over 4 stone lost by our members on the scales followed by a really good chat, it's great when everyone's laughing and getting involved, it filled me with energy to get stuff done later.  Alfie is getting used to going and mostly lies on his bed allowing folk to fuss him.  

When we got home I found out some bin bags and started pulling up the weeds from my front garden - oh my days, there was a lot, I was out there for a couple of hours, managed to clock up 99 active minutes and 14,116 steps on the fitbit, plus I filled 8 bin bags!  There's also a couple of cut down shrubs on the drive!  If I'd had a hedge trimmer I'd have done the shrubs on the other side of the drive, might treat myself, although I don't know if they're staying, not sure what Terry is going to do with the front.  

I may tackle the back garden today, I'm a little stiff and sore but nothing unbearable, there's loads still needs doing on the front but it's gonna involve a garden fork and more muscle, I need to build myself up to that!  The local cats ain't very impressed I've ruined their hiding places, one actually kept coming to look whilst I was doing it.  

We then sat in the back listening to my audio book and it was lovely, Terry rang for a quick chat, all was good in my world, I look forward to a summer of doing just that, chilling in the back garden either on my own or with friends. 

It was steak, onions, chips and peas for tea, forgot the pic but Tina was right, Penn Road butchers Rib eye steak is lush at the minute, I'm tempted to have some more for the freezer, ready for when my brother arrives.  Need to see if there's room.  A healthy salad today I think, a nice dog walk if he's up for it, he's spark out behind me at the minute, oh we have our Zoom huddle at 9 this morning, better go make myself look half decent, well put clothes on ;) I'm just looking at my living room windows, they need cleaning, I might just tackle that at some point, they've still got bits of plaster on them lol, I'm such a tramp.

I'm off, need more fluids, have a great day.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx


No comments: