Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 20 May 2021

Looking forward to seeing Bloxwich Babes

Thursday 20th May 2021
Feel your feelings, they're not wrong.


WOW over 14 months since I've sat in a room with humans in Bloxwich, I'm so looking forward to seeing folk today, 8.30-10.30 (chat at 9.45), then 4.30-6.30 (chat at 5.45), I hope to see some of those faces I've missed so much I could smush them, I'd have champagne for breakfast to celebrate if I wasn't driving :) 

Had my second jab yesterday and I feel fine, just a little tender to touch where the jab went in, I'm so thankful to have had them and hopeful for our future as a country, that we will be able to get to normality as best as we can. 

Food wise, well what am I like my supermarket delivery was hilarious because I forgot to save changes so I mostly received dog treats, various cheeses and 2 pillows!  It's all under control, I've got an Iceland delivery coming this morning to re stock the freezer and bring the eggs, dog food and bread I actually need.  I wanted bottled water but they hadn't got the cheap, small ones I added to my order according to the email.  

This was my food day, carb heavy but bloody delicious, I use Warburtons 400g wholemeal bread, it's the one I like and a loaf lasts me a week, sometimes longer.  

sardines in tomatoes on toast 333 calories 

Brie and garlic mushrooms on toast 450 calories 

And this was so good, I haven't had cheese for weeks as I kept forgetting to order it, jacket spud with butter and grated cheese, there was only about 20g cheese there finely grated, but there was a good 200 calories of butter on it!  

Yay, my Iceland delivery is here, that's good that it's nearer 6 than 8am because of leaving at 8, I have time to make it all fit in the freezer now.  

It wasn't so bad, there wasn't too much actual frozen, just the one bag, I love that you only have to spend £35 for free delivery there.  

I had a lazy afternoon yesterday and I loved it, put the tele on to find a film my sister had recommended and some day time movie had just started, so I ended up watching that, then the Chick Fight on amazon my sister had told me about, I enjoyed both, I must have fell asleep after that ended because I woke up on the settee about ten and went to bed.  Alfie had me up a couple of times in the night, he did need to go though so I don't mind when it's a valid reason and not just want to chase foxes.

Right if you are coming today, the entrance to our group is via the fire exit at the left of the building, we'll put a sign there to show you, here's to a healthy summer of enjoying each others company and having a great time. 

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx 



No comments: