Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 19 March 2020

Proud to be a WWer!

Thursday 19th March 2020
Your attitude determines your direction.


Tough times truly reveal what really matters!  Your true friends, resilience and resourcefulness and how amazingly strong we all are.  Yesterday I was blown away by the team work going on within WW both colleagues and members, all helping each other prepare for the changes that are taking place.  We were launching our virtual workshops this morning but I found out late last night, it's now going to be 5.30 this evening, more info will follow this morning on the app.  If you're a member please ensure you join your connect group for your new Studio to find a Zoom link that will connect you to your Workshop.  For my members that will be Wolverhampton and/or Dudley & Walsall.  Zoom is pretty easy once you've got to grips with it, you'll want to know how to use audio and video so you can speak and be seen (you don't have to be you can just be a blank screen.  It usually prompts you as you enter to do that but I know on iPhone a few have had to go into settings, find zoom and give the phone permission to use camera etc.  


Anyway, after a morning doing Zoom calls with a couple of coaches and a few members to test it out, suddenly I looked at the clock and it was afternoon and I hadn't done my live video for cooking, https://www.facebook.com/WWBev/videos/202792247616513/ it wasn't my finest hour, I was a bit rushed, stressed, aware of the fact I'd neglected mom all morning but I did it, I promise the next one will be better and I'll have an ACTUAL recipe I can share with you all lol.  Speaking of recipes this one looks delicious and I have the ingredients to make it so I may give it a go;


Mom's not had a great night, she bought me a note in the middle of the night :( to tell me where I could find her, these changes are of course confusing for her, but we're doing okay.  I managed to clean another room, I did my bedroom yesterday so that's 3 down, 4 to go, saving the hardest till last, and really you could say 5 if you include the landing as this is where I have baskets of laundry that I know needs doing but I don't want to do it lol, I also need to do the living room early morning before mom gets up.  Anyway I do believe there are people that do this sort of cleaning constantly, meh, I'm never gonna be one of them, but I am loving having a clean, tidy kitchen, although I spilt a load of 
quinoa on the floor yesterday, I wasn't impressed with that.

Mom wants a cuppa and as other than working loads on WW stuff and cleaning, not a lots going on in my world, stuck in the house and just walking the dog, there's not a lot to share.  So let's all have a safe day and take care of each other.

Mwah, luv ya

Love me xx







No comments: