Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Anyone got a good veggie burger recipe?

28th June 2017
Don't compare your life to others. There's no comparison between the sun and the moon. They shine when it's their time.
I ate 3 good big meals yesterday but they weren't No Count, today's will be I've decided. Yesterday looked like this;

Breakfast was 10SP of scrumptious, bacon, mushroom, egg, cherry tomatoes, beans and toast.


Lunch was sweet chilli cod, sweet potato mash, courgette ribbons and sea veg for 9SP.

used this from Home Bargains

Then my tea was a veggie bhaji burger, roast pepper, parmesan cheese and salad sandwich with onion, apply and mint salad and olives, 12SP and I need to have a go at making my own veggie burgers for sure. 

I think I'm going to have a mooch in my cupboards and see what I've got to have a play at making them today, I do like messing about in the kitchen. I was complimented on my cooking yesterday, the lady told me my food always looks really good. Most of the meals I cook don't take long either, or I can walk away and leave them to cook themselves. I think we all think cooking will take longer than we want to spend or time we don't have and it isn't always true. My lunch and dinner yesterday was a few minutes prep then bung in oven or on stove, whilst I did something else. I'm really hoping I get a delivery of the new chicken cookbooks today as I wanted to cook in my meetings next week from them! It's such a good book they flew out the first batch. We've got some great stuff coming out over the next few week, fizzy cola bottles mmm, then more useful stuff like these;

I love the split snack box, I'm going to start filling mine with fruit or carrots sticks to take to my morning meetings to give me something to munch on, leaving at 7.30 in the morning means I don't always want to eat fruit that early. The cooler bag is so cool – pardon the pun, but it is, #letsdothis, let's hope mom will agree to come for a drive one day and we can take a picnic with us. I use cooler bags for my meats and stuff when I go to the supermarket too, gets them home that bit cooler, especially if I have a few errands to run.

Today we're having salmon for lunch, I'm fancying scrambled eggs on toast for breakfast and tea I need to sort because I'm be shattered when I get home at half eight tonight.

Well it's not looking like a lovely summer morning out there, at least I won't have to water my plants ay! There's always a positive.

It was great to see so many members achieving their first stone yesterday, shows it doesn't take too long to make a difference if you stick to the plan. Then the lovely Angie received her two year award to maintaining her 3 stone weight loss, she looks younger every year!


Angie is proof that you can change the way you think and feel as well as the way you look. She still has health issues but her positive attitude helps enormously, don't get me wrong, she'll be the first to admit she still has wobbles and bad days but she realises and pulls herself round. Oh and she still enjoys eating out and brandy, life goes on when the weight loss journey begins...

Anyway, I've just heard mom moving about, actually I heard her fart! Yes we a sharing kind of family, sharing is caring! I better go make her a cuppa before she starts making more noise ;)



It make be midweek but let's not let it be a midweek slump, we can get over hump day, lots of healthy, pretend it's a bright sunny day even though it isn't, see a grey day as silver. We've got this BeYOUtiful.

No comments: