Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 27 June 2016

3 challenges in one day!



27th June 2016
Success is due less to ability than to zeal.

Well I spent yesterday doing diddly squat, today I have to do a bit but it'll be as little as possible as I want to rest up, shed this lurgy and be fit and well for my meetings tomorrow. 

It's been a month since I started my journal, this week is the first week I've missed days and that's because I've felt rough, I have however got it ready this morning for the week, I've lost 2lb in total in 4 weeks, I'll take that, I've not been a perfect Weight Watcher, I've had 'sod it' moments, I've eaten out and I overindulged on Father's Day, I've also been eating toast and best butter the last couple of mornings instead of a healthier breakfast.  My fridge is now bare, all that's in there is chicken meatballs, I need the essentials bread, eggs and milk and veggies, I still got a half full freezer though, so I'm not doing a big shop until all that stuffs gone that's been in there for a long time.  I will be filling the other half of the freezer with Weight Watcher meals as they're a great go to when I'm not up for cooking but need a Smart Pointed meal.

Today once I've done what has to be done, I'm going to get my Weight Watcher books out, read Eat, Smile and Move and help give my head that wobble it needs to get back to the healthy.  I'm going to make me a shopping list of what I do need, I didn't order online after all as I was in no mood to think plus when I looked they couldn't deliver till Tuesday and we need some food today!

I've also realised that I haven't do any challenges this weekend, I'm sorry my head just wasn't in the thinking game so today, I'm going to give you a few;

1) Drink at least 8 glasses of water (you can add squash, enjoy your tea)
2) have at least those 5 portions of fruit and veg
3) track everything good or bad

That's enough for you for today, but if you'd like one more, get outside for ten minutes and enjoy the fresh air, whether having a walk or sitting in it mindfully and enjoying the calm.

These things are always a good place to start when you've been off track, throw in some No Count foods and you've got a healthy day which should make you happy too.

I'm smiling because I can actually breathe through my nose this morning, that wasn't happening yesterday, so it's all good again in my world.  On that note, I'll say go have a great day, live life your way, just make sure you do live it!

No comments: