Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 18 July 2014

Don't tell me I hang around with fat people moaning!



18th July 2013
Surround yourself with the dreamers & the doers, the believers & the thinkers, but most of all; surround yourself with those who see greatness within you, even when you don’t see it yourself.

4am and wide awake, thank you rain for being my early wake up call, now I can get all my paperwork done early and have the day off, much needed to get a bit of balance back in my week which up to now has been full on busy, but very rewarding.  
 Over 30 stone lost in my meeting this week and my BeYOUtiful member Jane made the Central News last night, if you missed it you can watch here http://www.itv.com/news/central/story/2014-07-17/obesity-crisis-in-wolverhampton-as-70-overweight/ I’m very proud of Jane, she’s completely changed both her eating habits and her mindset and has lost half her body weight in doing so, ten and a half stone lost!   The stats for Wolverhampton where I live are 41.3% are overweight, 28.5% are obese which means 69.8% have a weight problem. Those are scary statistics and it’s great to know that health chiefs are calling for a city-wide effort to tackle the problem.

My members are certainly tackling the problem with 13,644lbs (975 stone) lost so far in my meetings this year!  That’s an incredible amount, and the average weight loss per person proves that we’re doing it in a healthy, sustainable and not forgetting enjoyable way because that’s the only way that works.  So to the person who commented on one of my blog posts yesterday saying amongst other things;

It's the blind leading the blind. Instead of wasting time chasing ghosts and hanging around fat people moaning about not having the discipline to get what you want in life, use the method that has never failed ……. and no you are not weird you are just weak, but the good news is that all you have to do to become strong is work hard.”

Of course where the …….. was where they tried to promote their own solution!  At first it got my hackles up a little, “WEAK” erm really, but then I thought to myself, you know what if having a love of food makes me weak then pass me that badge, I’ll take it!  And as for ‘hanging around fat people moaning about not having the discipline to get what you want in life’ well all I have to add to that is, I have met some of the most amazing people in Weight Watcher meetings, they’re not only inspirational but their life stories that I hear prove that they are some of the strongest people you will ever have the pleasure to meet, you can call me weak but NEVER talk about my members in that way, we don’t sit round moaning, we sit round inspiring and actually we giggle a lot too ;0), as for discipline mmm we’re not in the army so we use tactics and make life changes which sounds much nicer than your “So you wanna be a marine huh!” attitude, nah you can keep your way, we’ll stick to our Healthy and Happy approach, enjoying Filling & Healthy foods and enjoying the journey together – it’s way more fun!

Their comment wasn’t published by the way, I have this wonderful button on my pc that enables me to solve problems like that, it’s called a delete button, luckily even weak little old me is strong enough to press it ;)




I enjoyed a lovely plate of couscous last night, it was 12 ProPoints and if I’m honest half of the tub would’ve probably been enough had I have had some more salad in my house but I haven’t shopped yet.  It was part of the £10 meal deal I’d bought on the motorway on Monday, it was the side dish, now the beauty of Weight Watchers is you can still enjoy these bargains, the £10 deal was starter, main, side & dessert for £10 so of course I bought the most expensive of each to really get my money’s worth in my meal deal, almost £20 of food for £10 – bargain.  Now here’s the thing, nowhere on the receipt did it say “must be eaten altogether at the same time”, no, just because it’s a meal deal doesn’t mean you have to eat it all in one sitting!  So we had the main as one dinner for 11pp, the starter which was a brie tart for a lunch for 9pp, the couscous for another meal and then instead of dessert, I opted for the cheese which I can use as and when needed.

See Weight Watchers Works because of the fantastic flexibility of the plan, add that together with the support of a group of enthusiastic, motivated members and you have success on a plate! 
Here’s to a great weekend I say!  You in?

Have a fabulous Friday BeYOUtiful. xx








2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would like to give that person a piece of my mind !!!! Bet they have never has a weight problem !!!! Grrr our meetings are amazing because we all need the support and we share and inspire each other. X

Unknown said...


I would like to give that person a piece of my mind !!!! Bet they have never has a weight problem !!!! Grrr our meetings are amazing because we all need the support and we share and inspire each other.