Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 17 July 2014

Real Food for real people!



17th July 2014

Be content with small steps, take them daily & when you look back down the road it all adds up & you can see you’ve covered a great distance! Be Patient.

I’m going to be working a lot this weekend because I have so much to get done and check me out, never been done before but I stopped and had lunch out on a Wednesday!  It was a working lunch but it was still stopping and it was great, I even sold the landlady a monthly pass for Weight Watchers!  What can I say, anyone who knows me knows I’m fussy about my food, I love good grub and I have to say that’s exactly what we got yesterday, I’ve waited two weeks for a decent steak and I wasn’t let down, I even went for the 16oz rump (I didn’t take some home for Alfie) but this dinner is predominantly filling & healthy, if you change the chips for a jacket potato, then you’ve cracked it!  So if you’re local I will 100% recommend the Masons, 16 Stafford Rd, Walsall WS6 6AX (01922 406562), I’ve been told booking is recommended in the evenings and at weekends and I’m not surprised.   Looking at their lunch menu, most of it would be Filling & Healthy friendly, my friends both ordered the 8oz gammon with pineapple (or egg) with a jacket potato, flat mushroom, grilled tomato and peas and what a bargain of a dish at £5.95 because it also looked delicious!   Yep I will be going back again, that’s for sure.  It definitely proves you can eat out and lose weight.  




Oh and I had the chips, normally I leave the chips if I eat out at a chain restaurant because they aren’t good, but these were the business, bang on proper chips!  And because they came in a serving bowl there wasn’t a ridiculous amount, I reckon they were 10pp, so if you eat there, you can have them.  My lunch used 10pp from my weeklies, or if I’d have ProPointed it all, it would’ve been 16oz rump = 20pp (it say’s 14pp if it’s a lean steak) If you look mine had fat round the side so I’m airing on the side of caution but remember cut it off and its F&H friendly if you’re eating out.  Chips = 10pp, peas = 2pp, mushroom = 1pp so that plate of food above would be 33pp and you know what worth it too as a weekly treat but I’d rather have a F&H day and count 10pp from my weeklies. Then I can still have breakfast before and tea afterwards if I’m hungry later.
Another great day yesterday in my meetings, 9 stone shed on my scales, to add to the 10 stone the day before, Steph achieved her goal, Laura received her 50lb, Beryl got her 10% and I handed out loads of 5% & silver sevens – I’m loving it.  My members are serious about getting slimmer this summer!  

If you know someone who’s also interested in getting slimmer this summer but would like to have a chat about Weight Watchers beforehand? I'll be at St John's Methodist Church, Victoria Avenue, Bloxwich WS3 3HS this afternoon from 3-4.30pm to answer any questions they may have.   Tell them to pop along and if they decide Weight Watchers will work for you, then they can purchase their first Monthly Pass from me for £10 & also receive a free gift worth up to £10. What a great opportunity to successfully start their weight loss journey!  Let’s spread the love I say!   

If you have 4 or 5 friends who you’d like me to have a chat to and you’re willing to provide the coffee, give me a call we can sort something out & I can pop round, they can also get the £10 monthly pass and free gift offer. Or if you want me to pop into where you work, your hairdressers, let me know.  Let’s share the Weight Watchers Works message because we all know Simple Start together with the flexibility of the ProPoints Plan and of course the fun and encouragement of the meetings is the best chance anyone has of successfully losing weight and keeping it off.  

I’m not going to say anything more than make sure you’re watching or you have central news on record this evening (or maybe tomorrow), I believe one of my BeYOUtiful ladies may be making an appearance!
Right I need to get a wriggle on, I have a to do list that could cover a wall, it’s fabulous when you have a to-do list you actually don’t mind working your way through! Best job in the world folks x

Have a fabulous day BeYOUtiful, focus on the healthy & happy and if you’re going to indulge, make it good food worth eating (oh and track it of course!)




No comments: