Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 23 July 2014

My members are Summer sensations!



23rd July 2014
Giving up on a goal because of a setback is like slashing your other 3 tires because you get a flat!
My members are really determined to get slimmer this summer, we had so much to celebrate yesterday at Wesley Roads, Willenhall Methodist Church, I felt like I was posting one success photo after the other all day on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/WWBev 5% to Aimee, Kally, Barbara, Michelle, June achieved her 50lb certificate, Jane achieved her 150lb certificate and the lovely Lisa achieved her goal.  There were also those successes that didn’t want to have their photographs taken and we had a total weight loss of 158lb, just incredible and we’re still managing to enjoy the sunshine as we’re getting slimmer. And it was great to see so many new members ready to join us on our mission to get healthy and happy.

June posted this on Facebook last night which reminds us why we’re doing it;

January 2012, I weighed 14stone! I decided to lose weight, by December 2012 I weighed 13stone. In February 2014 I still weighed 13stone. I decided to change things in my life I wasn't happy with! In 23 weeks I have lost 37lb, which is 2 stone 9lb! Today I weigh 10 stone 5lb!! Another thing that as changed in my life is that I'm now single, happier and much healthier!! — feeling good.

Our weight loss journey’s don’t always run smoothly, June lost a stone and maintained that loss for over a year, then at the beginning of the year as she says in her post, she decided to make those changes!  We can all do this if it’s important enough to us.

Our area page https://www.facebook.com/WWarea41 is running a fun idea and I’m hoping my members are going to embrace it because it was my idea ;) it’s based on the Weight Watcher magazines and Where do you read yours? Over the rest of the summer we are looking for your photos, send us your pics of you enjoying reading your Weight Watcher magazine, the more fun the better! Do you read it in the garden, on the beach, up a mountain, let's share and have a giggle! Post them on on our page, inbox us or email them (bev_ww@yahoo.co.uk), or text it over on 07739 968 678 with your name, WW meeting and where the photo was taken. 

We had a few crackers yesterday to start us off, go like the page and take a look, I was particularly amused when Barry text his over last night ;).

It’s good to giggle and he certainly bought a smile to my face, let’s see who can come up with the funniest, whackiest, cleverest piccy, let’s have some fun with it, if you’re going on holiday, take your magazine with you, on a cruise get the captain of the ship to read it, ooo can anyone get a famous person reading it for us!  I’m looking forward to what comes back!

here are my members enjoying reading their mags yesterday, Alisons the shy one at the front in black ;)!
 
Right I’ve not had a great sleep thanks to the heat and my dog, I’ve got no rush in me this morning, so I better get a wriggle on so I can take my time getting myself sorted, fancy a fresh breakfast of fruit and yogurt this morning I think, something to wake me up.  Whatever you’re having, enjoy it – focus on the healthy & happy, remember BeYOUtiful, we’re getting slimmer this summer…..


1 comment:

Tracy said...

Really enjoyed the meeting yesterday a little low on normal numbers but still full of Bev.
Only a small loss but still the right way(with a few cheeky lagers along the way)
Three of my friends made your wall of fame Kezza,Barb and Aimee.
That's our mining group from Saturday's.
Well done and thanks for the encouragement.