Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 16 June 2014

Ready for a Filling & Healthy week ahead...



16th June 2014
For what it’s worth, it’s never too late to be whoever you want to be.  I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start over.  F Scott Fitzgerald.


Yesterday was a very chilled day; I did go and enjoy a lovely walk over Cannock Chase on the morning though, research for our Together Is Better, Walking the Weight Watchers Way get together, if you’re interested the idea is members make a donation to Diabetes UK & join us on July 13th at 11am for an enjoyable hours walk on Cannock Chase, fresh air, good company and good chat.  If you live local, talk to your leader for more information as it’s a local event, even if your leader isn’t doing it, you can still come along.  Nothing better than getting together for a good natter and some fresh air, the meeting place is Marquis Drive, Hednesford, Near Cannock, WS12 4PW and our fundraising page to pay the donations is; 
http://www.justgiving.com/Walkingtheweightwatchersway or text donation number: TEXT WWWW85 £2 to 70070 and let your leader know you’ve paid and get your name on the sheet to sign up.

So it was a lovely walk, even Alfie managed it, it’s 2.5km and should take about an hour, there’s even the option to cut the route in half if you want to, you can cut between the pools and sit on the bench till everyone gone round ;-) It’s not a test of endurance, it’s an enjoyable mornings walk and then afterwards there are picnic places and cafes local so it’s a great family day out too, everyone welcome (pets too).

I really need to get some housework done again, it’s like you do it and a week later you have to do it again – what’s that all about! 

I had a real flashback moment yesterday though; a friend posted a photo of me ten years ago, I can’t believe how much my life has changed since then, partly because I’m mellowing with age I guess but also because I’ve made changes in my life so that it’s more how I want it to be, nothing worse than staying in a place or in a life you don’t enjoy, I’m so glad I changed it.
Today I need to get some stuff done, I want some yellow flowers in my garden, I’m hoping my bestie is coming for lunch too, so hopefully a lovely day ahead and I’m gonna start it with some housework I guess!  I also have college work to catch up on – oh maaaannnn I need some extra hours in my day or extra life and energy in me!  

Hey ho, can only do what I can do, I’m looking forward to cooking a vegetable tart today, I haven’t really put much thought into my diet this week and that’s when it starts to get not quite so healthy.  I had a McDonalds fillet of fish yesterday after my walk, I also suddenly because very aware of the fact I was being stared at by people in the cars either side of me, then I realised it was because I had Weight Watchers signs on my car and I’m eating a burger – they don’t think we eat you know, they don’t realise you can eat real food and stay on the Weight Watcher plan!
Right I’m off, let’s make it a good week shall we, my trackers out, I’m weighing my bestie today too, I’m just about to become her leader – whether she likes it or not!  We both need to carry on focusing on the Healthy & Happy, we have a good example to set to our members, we’ve got to walk the walk as well as talk the talk, don’t you agree! 

Happy Monday BeYOUtiful….


No comments: